Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jamie lynn Porter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elle

Elle

Jamie lynn Porter Empty
PostSubject: Jamie lynn Porter   Jamie lynn Porter EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:35 am

Jamie lynn Porter Willa

FULL NAME: Jamie Lynn Porter

NICKNAMES:Jamie, Jamie lynn

HOUSE: Ravenclaw

BLOOD: Muggle Born

SEXUALITY: Straight

CANNON/ORIGINAL: Canon

Alliance:Neutral

LIKES: Acting, Reading, Writing, Drawing, and Sports, singing playing guitar

DISLIKES: Dolls, spiders, Bugs, Heights

BAD HABITS: Chewing on her fingernails, Poking people.

BOGGART:Spider

PATRONUS:Cat

MIRROR OF ERISED:Seeing her parents because she really never got to meet them. Her father died when she was born and her mother died in a plane crash. She wanted to see them at least once in her life. When they were alive, she was too young to remember what they looked like except in pictures.

SECRETS: She currently crushing on the same guy as one of her good friends. She's never told anyone about her parent's death and that she is a muggle born.

STRENGTHS: Jamie is really wise thinks before she acts. She's really kind and nice. She doesn't care about the alliances, or houses. Never tries to let her emotions show.

WEAKNESSES: She's one of the most quietest people, you would meet. Keeps her emotions hidden from everyone she knows. Sometimes depressed when she is alone by her self.

HAIR: Kinda curled, and light brown

EYES: Kinda Chestnut brown((Its kinda hard to tell what color they are))

WEIGHT: About over 135

BODY TYPE: Kinda Curved, not to fat and not skinny.

HEIGHT: Not too short and not to tall. Just in between. About 5'4((I guessed on the height))

FEELINGS ON THEIR APPEARANCE: Jamie doesn't really care about How she looks. She just likes the way she is. Jamie has light and kinda curly hair. And has chestnut brown eyes like her father does so many years ago. She's been told that she looks like her mother and has her father's eyes. But she kinda denies it. She saw alot of pictures of her parents. It was kinda hard to tell if she actually did. On ordinary days, she wears a jean skirt that goes down to her knees, tennis shoes, a tanktop and sweat shirt. When its really sunny. on cold days. She wears Dark jeans, a t-shirt, sweat shirt and tennis shoes.

NATIONALITY: French

BIRTHPLACE: France

PARENTS: Renee parker and James parker

SIBLINGS: None

OTHER FAMILY: Her aunt and cousin who live in England

PETS: Cat named: Mew

FULL HISTORY: Jamie grew up in France for about 5 years. She never got to know Her father. He died when she was born in a fire. and her mother died in a plane crash when she five. That was while her aunt and cousin were visiting. They decided to have her live with them, because the rest of her family were gone or live to far to travel to. About a month later after selling the house, she finally moved in with her aunt and cousin. By the time she started going to her new school, she was the really quiet one and just didn't talk to anyone, not even her teacher, or her aunt and cousin. She just sat alone in her room, staring at a picture of her and her mom. She only one pic of her father, but it was kinda ripped in the middle. It was stuck together with tape. She didn't start to talk more until age 10, one summer. It was the anniversary of her mothers death and they went back to france to visit her grave. Jamie always use to sit in front of the grave praying until the sun was down, and the moon was up in the sky. She then started telling her cousin more about whats been going on for the past 5 years then as months past she started opening up more. But a year later when she turned 11, things changed completly, she had been told she was a witch. That day changed her perspective in life.

Elle's RP SAMPLE: A girl with light brown hair started running down the corridor with her bag over her shoulder and a little cat meowing and following her. Jamie smiled, not watching where she was going, she tripped over her robes and goes flying forwards landing on her back, "Ow" she said rubbing the back of her head as mew came walking to Jamie. Jamie laughed as she got up off the ground hearing a couple 3rd year students laughing as they walked past. Jamie just grinned as she brushed of some of the dirt on her robes and picking up the mewing mew. She scratched mew behind the ears and mew was purring as she continued walking, and trying not run again. She didn't want to go flying again like she did a moment ago. But yet again didn't see where she was going and tripped but fell backwards. "Ugh" she said starting to get annoyed by tripping twice in the same day. Really annoyed as she put Mew in her school bag she lifted her robes a little so she wouldn't trip again, she continued on to the great hall. When she finally arrived at the great hall she dropped the robes taking mew out of her bag and sighed in relief. "I hope things don't get any worse than what happened moments ago she thought as she sat there looking in to space and not paying attention to whats going around her and mew playing with her finger. But she doesn't notice that mew ran off. She looked around saying "Mew where are you?" she said standing up looking under one of the table. And see's that mew was on top of the hufflepuff table Mewing while a couple of 5th years were watching it. Jamie ran up to them saying "Sorry about my cat" as she picked up mew off the table whom was now purring. As she got back to the ravenclaw table the girls looked sad and started chatting amongst them selves. Jamie stared down at mew saying "what am I gonna do with you Mew?". Mew was purring with delight. Jamie grinned "You must be happy with what just happend aren't you?" she said scratching mew behind the ears. "I'm keeping you in my sight.This time so you don't run off again." she sighed as she took a bite out of a piece of toast and feeding Mew."Hmmm" she said as she was playing with mew who was trying to get her finger. "Could things get any worse? First I went flying twice in one day and then mew ran off again" She was really deep in thought trying to keep mew in her sight still.'' Mew meowed as Jamie gave mew another piece of toast which made mew really happy.Jamie stretched her arms out in front of her and yawned / trying to stay awake."I knew I should of stayed in bed a little longer" she said with a laugh. She sat there with a piece of string in her hand watching mew trying to get at it.

Last edited by Elle on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : HTML not enabled.)
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Jamie lynn Porter Empty
PostSubject: So is it Jamie or Allison?   Jamie lynn Porter EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 11:42 pm

It says Jamie at first but then switches to Allison...i'm confuzzled. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

Jamie lynn Porter Empty
PostSubject: sdf   Jamie lynn Porter EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:51 am

This is my other characters app. I haven't had time to change it to JamieXD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jamie lynn Porter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jamie lynn Porter   Jamie lynn Porter Empty

Back to top Go down