Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The meowing cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 am

Icarus was walking in the corridors, Oddly minding his own business when…

MEOWWWW!!!

He almost leaped straight up into the air of surprise. But, managed to stop himself in time. Half a second didn’t pass before it came again:

MEOOOOWWWW

Obviously, it was a cat. Still, Icky turned around to see it sitting there, meowing its lungs away. What was it doing there and why? Didn’t it have anything better to do than sit there meowing all day?

MEOOOOWWWW

Icarus rolled his eyes, obviously not. It was probably someone’s and that someone was probably looking for it. Plus he, on the other hand, did have something better to do than watch a cat meow continuously. In fact, he had a class soon and, this time, he couldn’t afford going late. With that, he decided to walk off and did.

Except, guess what? After turning a corner and walking for a while, he still found himself almost leaping straight into the air of surprise.

MEOOOWWW

What in the world?

Icarus turned to see the cat there, sitting behind him. Was it following him? “Go away,” He commanded, pointing to the opposite direction. “Shoo, now.” Obviously the cat hadn’t understood a word he said. It just kept on staring at him, meowing.

MEOOOOOW

Icarus sighed. “Fine, don’t. But don’t you follow me. Just stay. Stay .” He put his hands, palms facing forward, in front of him in a ‘stay’ signal, then walked backwards. It didn’t work.

What was wrong with this cat?
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 am

Alice was roaming the corridors. She couldn't find her cat.
"Bean!" she called. "Where are you Bean?"
She heard a meowing in the distance. That sounds like Bean! she thought.
Alice ran in that direction, and sure enough there was Bean.
"Oh there you are!"she exclaimed. "Silly cat, I've been looking for you all morning."
When she looked up, she saw Icarus Craft. He was snickering, and she felt an urge to hit him.
Back to top Go down
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 am

Eleonore was walking down the corridor, rushing towards her next class when she heard a load and quite annoying MEOWWW!

She loved cats, but this one just seemed far to annoying. Perhaps it was lost? Eleonore stopped and listened for the cat to cry out again.

MEOWWWW!

She turned and went down a hall. There she saw a boy with messy black hair. No, not Harry. This boy looked very different from that sniveling twit. Plus he was wearing Slytherin colors.

The boy put up his hands, gesturing to the cat to stay put. The cat merely looked up at the boy expectantly waving it tail ever so slightly.

Just then Alice, the girl she had meet in Charms, came rushing out of nowhere exclaiming, "Bean!" Apparently, that was her cat and it's name was indeed Bean.

Eleonore smirked as she watched the scene unfold before her. Alice looked ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am

Lucille stared at Icarus as he desperately tried to make the cat stop following him. Lucille hated cats, they were no better than toads. Useless little beasts. She walked closer to the scene and laughed. "Icky," she said teasingly, "I think it likes you."

The cat turned its ugly head at her, then back at Icarus, and continued meowing. MEOOWW. Lucille's cheek twitched, and she felt a sudden urge to kick it. MEOWW, MEOOOWWW! Argh. If it didn't stop that soon, she was seriously going to stun it, or worse.

She noticed a Hufflepuff speeding towards them, apparently calling for the cat, named Bean. There was a Gryffindor beside her, as well.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:21 am

He heard laughing and an “Icky, I think it likes you”. Lucille. Yippee, why don’t we get everyone to come and watch? "I hope not," he answered. He didn't like cats. In fact, he didn't like a lot of animals.

“Oh there you are! Silly cat, I’ve been looking for you all morning.”

Icarus turned to see Alice running up to the dumb cat. He grinned a bit, happy that the owner finally arrived. This cat’s constant meowing was starting to be almost annoying. Yes, annoying. Quite surprising for Icarus. He hardly ever got annoyed and, even when he did, he would never admit it.

“You actually were,” he asked, laughing mockingly. “Wow, if I were you, I’ll be happy that this pathetic cat left. It‘s like a meowing machine.”

He glared at the cat.

“How can you possible live with it?” Obvious: she's a Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:28 am

"Shut up you filthy snake," Alice retorted as she slapped Icarus. "Bean's a real sweetheart."
Alice stormed away. That felt good, she thought. Really good.
Back to top Go down
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:31 am

Eleonore laughed as Icarus was slapped by Alice. "Real Smooth." she mocked.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

Lucille rolled her eyes as Icarus talked to Alice. How could anyone - even sweet Hufflepuffs - like cats? They were horrible, messy little furballs that pooped on your homework and scratched your bed. They weren't even useful like owls. Owls can send letters, and they're actually nice.

She opened her mouth in surprise when Alice slapped Icarus right on the cheek. She felt suddenly annoyed, even a little angry...no wimpy Hufflepuff slaps her friend. Okay, so they weren't exactly 'friends', but still. He was a Slytherin. "Oohh, smart move," she said sarcastically.

She turned to look at Icky, waiting for his reaction. Knowing him, he'd probably laugh it off. Thank God for humor.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:36 am

"If you're wondering why I have Bean instead of an owl," Alice called over her shoulder,"It's because she was a present for my 5th birthday."
And without looking back, she walked down the corridor and went to her first class.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:48 am

Lucille raised an eyebrow at Alice, who had decided to go all Professor Trelawney and read her mind. Psh. So what if she hated cats? Alice could hate 'filthy snakes', or Slytherins to be exact, for all she cared. She didn't like it when people nosied around in her business.

"Fifth birthday? How old are you, seven?" she sneered, "That thing should've died by now." She shrugged as the scaredy-Huffle walked away. It was true, anyway. Cats don't live very long, as far she knew.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:52 am

"I bet you don't know HOW LONG Mrs. Norris has been alive? Do you?" Alice responded calmly.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 am

Lucille felt like laughing. It was funny, watching Alice call Icky a filthy snake, then turn away, then come back, turn away again, and then come back again. What, was there an invisible wall in the hallway, that she couldn't just leave?

"Why," she started, "should I care about Mrs. Norris and her life span?" She shook her head. Idiot.

Whatever. She glanced back at Icky again, wondering what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 pm

ooc: XDD This is quite funny. I'm like multi-tasking right now so when I found out I made my charrie leave and come back like 3 times I fell out of my chair.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:02 pm

He got her angry!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOT! MWHAHAHAHA!

-Happy dance-

Though he could do without the slapping, he still laughed. His laugh was accompanied by more laughter and some mocking comments. He heard Lucille say something then watched as Alice came back again. Wow. He found himself laughing. This girl seriously was the perfect victim for jokes.

“At least Mrs. Norris shows some maturity with her age,” he added. “Why did the person who got you ‘Bean’ hate you so much, anyways?” No, seriously. Cats were messy. Cats were annoying. And they had no real use but to meow all day. I mean, at least you could use owls to send messages to people. Plus, they are usually out all day hunting.

[OOC: Sorry. Late reply.]
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:07 pm

Alice shot a Bat-Bogey Hex which hit Icarus smack in the face. "Bullseye," she muttered under her breath.
Stroking Bean, she walked down the hall, rounded the corner, and was out of sight.

ooc: s'okay I was multi-tasking, so sorry if I poof
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:10 pm

“At least Mrs. Norris shows some maturity with her age."

Lucille heard herself burst with laughter. Yup, rely on Icky to make the most out of a slap on the cheek. She put her hands up to her mouth in mock fear as Alice shot a first-year-worthy curse at Icarus. Oh, please.

"A Bat-Bogey Hex? That's all you've got?" she muttered after her, but she had rounded the corner and was out of sight. If she came back again, Lucille would definitely laugh her head off. Wow. She hadn't laughed this much since her and Icky's conversation about spying.

"Er--" she said as bats flew out of Icky's nose and started attacking him. "--maybe a counter-curse--" She pointed her wand at the bats and magicked them out of the air.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Icky soon found bats all around him, attacking. He used his hands to block himself, throwing the bats around every which way. What was wrong with this girl? Couldn’t take a joke? Guess she was sensitive to her cat, though he had no idea why. He certainly wouldn’t have been. Stupid cats.

After a bit of a struggle, he managed to steal some time to grab his wand from his pocket. Waving it about, he muttered something and the bats disappeared. Though he had some scratched, it was no biggie. In fact, he had fun. Plus, he bet he could get this girl in trouble for this. After all, didn’t the rules state that students couldn’t use spells against others?

MWHAHAHA.

“It was a simple question,” he called after her, “Just because you’re angry at whoever gave it to you, doesn’t mean you can shoot spells at innocent people.” He made a mocking hurt face.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:30 pm

"Well, that was...fun," said Lucille, giggles still coming out of her mouth, though she tried to stop. How could she? Alice was a perfect joke victim. She wouldn't be surprised if Icarus did a successful prank on the poor girl. She helped Icarus make the bats disappear with a few spells.

"You okay?" she asked, though she was pretty sure he was. It wasn't a deadly curse or anything. "We could report the twit to Adelina, she's a prefect." She looked at the corner where Alice had gone, and remembered that she had classes to attend to. Sigh. Oh well. She had a hundred excuses ready if the professor decides to ask her a reason for being late.

She nodded at Icky to indicate 'bye' and walked away, glaring at a Fool's Ball poster on the wall on her way. She still had that to worry about. "Great...I still don't have a date..." she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:41 pm

“Yeah,” he answered, “I’m fine.” He waved good-bye to Lucille. Though he was a bit disappointed that the fun had to end so soon. He should have picked on Alice’s cat long ago. He shook dust off his robs when he noticed the time. Apparently, the fun hadn’t ended so soon. It just appeared to because it was ‘fun’. Time’s a very evil thing, you know. It passes by slowly at the most boring moments and extremely fast when you’re having fun. Nothing can get more evil than that.

Yup, he had classes to attend.

Plus, had he finished the homework? He gasped: nope. Apparently, Icarus the procrastinator had done it again. No worries, he was sure he could think-up some excuses. Though they wouldn’t work with an angry professor if he’s late. With that thought, Icky began running.

How he disliked homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The meowing cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: The meowing cat   The meowing cat Empty

Back to top Go down

The meowing cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: