Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors

Go down 
+3
tsuchi_no_uta
omgits_aubrey
bloomingviolets
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors Empty
PostSubject: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 am

Alice walked into the Charms classroom, greeted Professor Flitwick, and then went to sit down. She opened her bookbag and pulled out her Charms textbook. She removed her wand from her sleeve and set it down on the desk while she waited for class to start.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Charms with Huffies and Gryffies   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:37 am

Valora busted through the Charms classroom and hurried to her seat.
"Sorry I'm late!" she yelled to Flitwick as she hurried to unpack her things.
She pulled out her book and flipped to the correct page, set her wand on the table, and finally looked up only to find smiling Hufflepuff and Gyrffindor faces.
Huh?
"Oops, sorry" she said in a small voice "wrong class..."
She gathered her things and walked out of the classroom, utterly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 am

Alice laughed quietly, but she sympathized with the Ravenclaw. She herself had walked into a Potions class for Ravenclaws and Gryffindors when she was supposed to be in Divination with the Hufflepuffs and Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

PostSubject: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:17 am

Eleonore tried to hold back her laughter... and failed. With the rest of class she watched the Ravenclaw dash out blushing from embarrassment. She had heard rumors about this Valora, mostly from envious teenaged girls. But non-the less, she doesn't appear to be the nicest person at Hogwarts.

Eleonore waited for Professor Flitwick to start the lesson as yet another student burst through the door unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:27 am

Since class wouldn't start for another 10 minutes, Alice hopped out of her seat and walked to where Eleonore was sitting.
"Hi my name is Alice Crawford. It's nice to meet you. May I ask your name?"
Back to top Go down
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

PostSubject: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:36 am

Of course it would take forever to actually start class when students kept coming in late so Eleonore tried to wait patiently. A kind looking Hufflepuff girl with brown hair made her way over to her table. Eleonore tried to give a pleasent smile, though she had always been a bit socailly awkward.

"Hi my name is Alice Crawford. It's nice to meet you. May I ask your name?"
"Uhh, Eleonore, Eleonore Kiefer. Nice to meet you Crawford." There was an awkward silence, "So umm, you any good at Charms?" she attempted at a conversation, hopeing Alice wasn't as awkward in speaking situations. After all she was put into Hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 am

"Charms is one of my best subjects actually," Alice replied. "I'm ok at DADA, but I'm horrible at Herbology. All the plant names confuse me."
Class was about to start. Alice walked back to her seat.
Back to top Go down
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

PostSubject: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am

Alice went to her seat as class finally started. Eleonore, despite her outlook, was pleased. She actually, perhaps made a new friend. Professor Flitwick took role and miraculously everyone was there.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Stinnikus walked into the class with a smirk on his face.
"He Flit" he said to Prof. Flitwick. "You asked if I could come demonstrate a spell for these kids. But could we make this quick I have better things I could be doing"

Ignoring all the youngers students staring at him and the girls blushing Stinnikus pointed his wand to the middle of the room. Where there is a small model of a tent. "Engorgio" said Stin.

"Now listen up kids. I am going to demonstrate the Undetectable Extension Charm. Now this charm is a spell placed on any object to make the internal space larger than the external object appears. It is also a silent spell meaning it has no words simply want movements."

Stinnikus flipped his wand at the tent then asked the students to pile in.

After all the Students got inside Stin looked at Flitwick and smiled, "You can continue without me Flit?" Asked Stin.

With a nod from Flitwick Stinnikus was off.

Man was that the easiest extra credit I could have asked for Thought Stin.
With that Stinnikus left the classroom.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Charms with Huffies and Gryffies   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

As Valora stood in the hallway, she could still hear some students giggling.
She watched Stinnikus approach and give her no sign of interest.
Am I really that invisible to these boys?
He opened the doors to the charms classroom and stepped inside. Within minutes he was back out again and continued down the hallway, with a small smile.
Had he entered on accident too? Valora smiled at the thought, then realized that he was much too smart for that and her smile faded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:19 am

Caleb strolled into Charms class, and dropped himself into the nearest seat. Late, again. He didn't particularly care. He took a few fleeting glances around the room, and was happy to find that it was hufflepuff in the class.

He scanned the rows of meaningless students before finally resting his eyes on Alice. A small, but happy sigh passed from his lips. She was there. Good. This hour had just become a lot more bearable.

(He liked charms, but it was even better if there was something, or someone, worth charming)
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 am

Alice smiled at Caleb as he walked into class. He was the only friendly face she could find besides Eleonore.

ooc: Sorry I'm RPing on 2 different topics so it's hard for me to think of things to say. XDD
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:50 am

[ooc; not a problem xDD]

Caleb saw Alice smile at him, and he grinned back. When Flitwick's back was turned, he dashed over to her.

"I've got a free seat at my table, if you want to come join me." He winked, before dashing back.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:55 am

"Why not?" Alice smiled. She quickly gathered her things and sped over to his table. By the time Flitwick turned in their direction, Alice had all her book open to the right page and pretended to be listening intently to whatever nonsense he was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:06 am

Caleb now had a major smile pasted on his face, like he usually had whenever Alice was around. He started considering how Alice was a bit like Sunshine for him - always warm, always put him in a good mood. Then and there, he decided that was going to be his pet name for her. Too early for that yet, though.

"Hey Alice... what's he going on about?" Caleb said, flicking through whatever textbook he was supposed to be reading.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 am

"Summoning Charms," Alice replied as she jotted down some notes. "Hasn't he taught us this already?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:18 am

"Alice, you're right. We got taught this in year 4, didn't we?" Caleb said, before his hand shot into the hair to grab Flitwick's attention.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 am

Aliced stared at the clock in the classroom. There were only 15 more minutes until free period.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:10 am

Caleb waved his arm a bit, but Flitwick didn't see. He got tired, and let his hand flop onto the desk. Charms, although a great subject, was so very dull. He couldn't wait to get out of here - he had a free period.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 10:58 am

"Mr. Cardova." Professor Flitwicks high voice shrilled from the top
of his stand. Preston remembered, during his first year, everyone
would laugh at flitwick and his "booster-stand".

Preston groaned and lidted his head. the room was still dark,
just like when he went to sleep. the only way that the room changed,
was that it full of smoke.

"Do you find this class unamusing enough that you would fall asleep
in it?" Yes. "If so, i can have you test on our lesson today for a major
grade right here and now?" No thanks.

The short sprout of a man seemed to be very irritable today it seemed.
The class was busy using a charm to cover an apple entirely of smoke.
There were Irritated face, amused faces, and faces that matched his -bored-
all around the room.

"No sir. Im sorry." he spoke mechanically. Preston ran a hand
through his hair and yawn. to his side was his friend, Caleb.
"Thank you very much for having my back mate." He rattled sarcastically.
He could tell his friend was busy with other things.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:13 am

Alice checked the clock again. Five minutes. Then, she could relax in the Hufflepuff Common Room. All she could think about was the big comfy chair.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:29 am

Matteus burst in the classroom very late. "Sorry I'm late Professor! You know how confusing the hal-" He was in the middle of his lie when he saw Professor Flitwick's face. Matteus paused, then pointing to the door behind him, "I mean Peeves was completely berco and h-" Still wasn't working. Matteus put his hands up defensively. Flitwick was not amused.

Matteus let out a nervous laugh and said uncertainly, "Or maybe I should have skipped altogether?" He paused turning to the door, "Okay then, I'm going to get out of here."

"Wait just a minute, Mr. Kazimir! You get back here. 10 points off of Hufflepuff! And I'll be seeing you in detention." Said professor Flitwick sternly.

Matteus sighed and sat down in a spot towards the back, just another ordinary day. 'I wonder if that makes a record.' he thought while leaning on his chair, balancing it on it's tow back legs as he put his own legs on the table. "Mr. Kazimir! Would you please put your feet on the ground, and sit straight!?" Matteus could swear he saw a vein in Flitwick's head throb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors   Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms with the Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors
Page 1 of 1