Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)

Go down 
+4
Kara!
xaee24smcx
bloomingviolets
Rei(elle)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rei(elle)

Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) Empty
PostSubject: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:41 pm

Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) Taylor_lautner_1210520679

Name: Jacob Brown
Year: 7th
Birthday: August 10
House: Hufflepuff
Blood Type: Pureblood
Pets: None
Wand Type: Maple, Phoenix feather, 12 inches
Broom: Firebolt
Patronus: Wolf
Boggart: Heights
Animagus/Metamorphagus?: A dark brown Wolf
Amortentia: Fresh bread and rain

Dislikes: GM, Easy Girls

Family: A younger sister by one year.
His mother: Layla
Father: Unknown

Appearance: Jacob is basically is known for being best dress and sporty hufflepuff. He always got his hair spiked, and messy like. He likes to wear dark jeans, and dress shirt, and of course a zip up hoodie go along with his lifestyle when he's not wearing his robes. He does wear glasses, but tend to stir away from them, because he feels like he nerdy.

Personality: He's pretty smart but he barely shows it that much. He's in love with his sports especially quiditch but he doesn't play on the team. Jacob is scared about his future, that he won’t be able to please his parents. He is completely opposite as his sister He likes to the center of attention, but other than that he’s pretty down to earth guy.

History:Jacob was born on august 10th, in France at 1200a, sooner or later Marlon was born on a different day, at 1201a. Which was different for the French culture, but Kaden believed it bought good luck, and kept the birthdate, the way they are suppose to be. They lived for about a year because Raquel was taking sure of her own Grandmother, because her mother was too busy to help take care. Soon enough, the family decided to head back to Carson Hills, and have another child.

To Their belief, Marlon became in love with France, and went to France to become more active in their active, and live with Raquel’s parents. Jacob didn’t like France, and wanted to live his life, and enjoy every second without his parents breathing over his back. He’s been without his twin for a couple years, and doesn’t know what he will do without it.

Other: Second Charrie. Jamie Porter.
((I love him))

Last edited by Rei(elle) on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:20 am

Luff your charrie. XD Very nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rei(elle)

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:01 am

Done with Jacob yay!
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 am

Zomg, JACOB IS JACOB!!

Haha. Love the twilight link.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:18 am

NOWAIIII
IT'S JACOB JACOB!!! ;DD
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:51 am

LMAO. When i saw the picture i practically swooned. x)
I WAS LIKE, OHHMYGOD. HE'S WINKING AT ME.

Team Jacob fersure. C:
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:55 am

Thats what i did too.-squeal- If i ever meet him in person. I will pass out in his armsX3
Back to top Go down
swingvote

swingvote

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Hahaha, clever, clever.

Oh, and I have someone named Jacob Brown at my school.
He is a umm...special needs...kid.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 am

I don't know anyone named Jacob Brown.

I know a jacob in my second period.
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm

XDD I sense a Twilight refrence...
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 10:37 am

Yep. I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)   Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jacob Brown(elle's second charrie)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Character Descriptions-
Jump to: