Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The After-Ball Party.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The After-Ball Party. Empty
PostSubject: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:17 am

Adelina had noticed that the girls of hogwarts were smiling left, right and central any time a member of the opposite sex entered the scene.
Which meant one thing- there was a ball coming up.
The Fool's Day Ball. Interesting.

Adelina often hosted small gatherings after such events. The room of requirement really was an awesome place to host the parties.
Adelina had to be very careful to think of the perfect room- no teachers, no students who weren't invited, no students who intended to ruin the fun in anyway etc. She had become quite the pro at it.

Now for the "supplies", butter beer & firewhiskey. Difficult to sneak into Hogwarts, and it can't be thought of.
She had a few ideas who could get her some though.

This was why Adelina, a proud slytherin girl, was hiding in a broom cupboard waiting for Preston to walk past on his way to transfiguration.
She didn't really want to be seen talking to him- teachers and students alike would be suspicious.
Suspicious & party planning was never a good combination.

He better not be late...

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 am

Stinnikus and his friend Andrew were walking down the corridor when they noticed the broom cupboard was open.

"Look Drew" Said Stin as he opened the cupboard. "I wonder what she is up to. "
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:31 am

"Oh!" replied Drew. "Just some Slytherin. Most likly trying to get revenge on someone. Shall we keep walking or inquire her, Stin?"
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:16 am

A girl walks up to Adelina, and stops infront of her, keeping poised. "I hear your planning something," she says cooly. "And I want in," it was weird for a Gryffindor to be asking to get involved with something against the rules, but Lullaby was no ordinary Gryffindor. "I'll pay for butter beer, or whatever else your in need of, and I know how we can sneak it in," she pulls a sack from out of her pocket, and pours out 20 galleons, 13 sickles and 17 knuts.

She looks up at Adelina, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 11:03 am

OOC: Umm my two people are still there? I am just clarifying that encase you did not notice...
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 pm

Adelina looked from Stin, to Andrew, to Lullaby. Shock echoing off her face.
Clearly the broom cupboad idea isn't going to work out very well.
Adelina looked directly at Lullaby.
"One, your wants is of no concern of mine. Secondly, money is not something i'm in short supply of. Thirdly, I have no idea what you're talking about."
So the last one was a lie, but Adelina had done many of these parties and it was organised her way or not at all.
She then turned to Stinnikus and Andrew, "May I help you?" she asked impatiently.

The truth was that they would all probably be invited but it had to be done the usual way.
Nothing suspicious.
Like four people in a broom cupboad for example.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:09 pm

"Why yes you could help us" Replied Stin.
"Even though I am in my 7th year I have not taken a tour through the dungeons. I mean, I know all the secret passage ways but I have never just walked around down there"
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:12 pm

"I agree Stin" said Andrew.
"Could you please show us two around."

Andrew looked at the gyrfindor girl and smirked.

"Not that we don't want you with us. But I doubt you would enjoy a tour in the ''Slytherin'' area of the school"

Andrew looked back at Adelina and laid on his charm.

"Please? I think it would go much better if we had a Slytherin with us."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Did they not grasp the fact that she was busy?
The whole point of still being in the broom cupboard was ruined.
So she pushed past Lullaby out into the corridor.
Hmm, she glanced back at Stinnikus and Andrew.
"Well come on then." She snapped impatiently.
"I might as well i'm heading that way"
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:21 am

Stinnikus grabbed Drew's arm and ran after the Slytherin girl.

"Wait up~! We must talk while we walk."

Drew does his best to run with Stin though almost falls several times.
Back to top Go down
Stin

Stin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:24 am

"LET GO OF MY ARM" Shouted Drew.
"Are you trying to make me fall buddy." whispered Drew as he pulled out his wand.

Stin looked down at the wand and smirked.
I know I can't beat you Stin. Thought Drew.
Just a reaction, he knows that

They reached the dungeon in one piece when Drew realized he still had his wand out.

Hmm maybe this is not such a good idea to have this out while I am down here... A hufflepuff with nerve~! They would not believe it.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:29 am

Adelina heard the footsteps and voices of Stin and Drew behind her and turned round.
Adelina looked at the wand in Drew's hand.
"Don't worry Drew, i'll save you from the nasty slytherins" She mocked putting on a child like voice.
Turning her head back to Stin, Adelina smiled, she had a feeling the dungeon tour was just an excuse to talk to her.
"So what do you want to talk about?" She asked innocently.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:12 am

"This after-ball party you are thinking of" replied Stin.
"I would like to help plan it if needed. "

Stin looked over at Drew.

"Oh and Drew is not scared of the dungeons, he is just ready to hex you if I get an unfavorable reply"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:20 am

Adelina laughed.
Hex a slytherin in the dungeons?
It would be suicide.

"What could you possibly do to help?" She replied, snapping slightly.
She didn't like his tone very much.

Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:25 pm

"Hmm let me think about that one." replied Stin in a more dangerous tone.
"I am the most powerful wizard this school has seen since Albus, I am a prefect, I have all my teachers wrapped around my little finger and I have connections to get us some free(or almost free) food. Also I am old enough to buy fire whiskey."

Stin looked down on the small Slytherin.

"and no it would not be suicide. Be wary, I can tell you are not skilled in occlumency. You are like an open book to me"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Adelina was furious.
HE READ MY MIND?
Who does he think he is?
Adelina snarled at him.
She didn't care whether he was smart or skilled.
Did he think she was scared?
Be wary. That was a joke.
If she was being wary, she wouldn't have brought him down to the dungeons.

Adelina had to make a choice. On one hand, she was extremely annoyed at him and wanted to curse his ass into oblivion.
On the other, he could buy firewhiskey.

She had hoped of persuading Preston to sneak some in, but since her plan got foiled and she hadn't seen him, she was running out of options.
And time.

"Here's the deal." She growled. "Read my mind again, and we're going to disagree. Get me the firewhiskey and you both have an invite."

With that Adelina walked up to a large snake tapestry. Muttered something under her breathe and dissappeared from sight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The After-Ball Party.   The After-Ball Party. Empty

Back to top Go down

The After-Ball Party.
Page 1 of 1