Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fools Ball

Go down 
+5
Fantasticality
ehnnie25
kaileen_
Say_rawrr
omgits_aubrey
9 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 pm

As Valora was walking through the main hall she slipped on a flyer that had fallen to the floor. She picked it up and began to read.

Squib School Presents: The Fool's Ball
April 1st is the day! Get ready to have a great time dancing and laughing with your fellow peers! Stuff your face with the free all you can eat buffet, and lounge on the floating couches with your friends....

blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda, there!

...so bring a date and be prepared to dance the night away.

A ball? Valora thought.
It had been years sense she attended one herself, she always thought that she was much to good to be caught dead there, dancing among the first years, but this year was different. She had her eye on somebody and oh how she would love to spend the night spinning and twirling about with him. But would he think to ask...?
"Permento Stickoso!" she said with a flick of her wand.
Valora casted the Permanent Sticking Charm upon the flyer, making it permanently stick to the wall and began to walk farther down the hall...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm

Lullaby walks up to the poster and sits glumly on a nearby bench, her head in her hands. The Fools Ball was coming up soon and she had no date. Lullaby feels like crying but it's too nice outside for that, so she just sits there, thinking, waiting...

She did like this one guy, but he was oblivious of her, she didn't even think they had been properly introduced.

Last edited by Say_rawrr on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 pm

((When is the Fools Ball? xD By the way, this is another form of OOC, in case I'm getting you confused.))

Cassie slouched in front of the overly-happy, screaming pink flyer. "A ball. Nice." She remarked sarcastically. She had no idea if she would go, or if she did, who would she even take?

There was that nice guy from Hufflepuff, but no--she wasn't any good at intimacy--or even asking someone to the Fools Ball. She continued on her way, slouching even slower with every heartbeat.

Her heart was beating out of fear.

Because if she was asked to the ball, she had no idea what she would say.

((I sense it would be fun to have someone ask her. : P ))
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Lucille looked up at the fluorescent pink poster stuck on the wall. A Fool's Ball? Who would want to go to a fool's ball? Maybe it was made to make fun of the ickle firsties. Or not. Whatever, at least there was a free all-you-can-eat buffet. Oh yeah. That was the good stuff.

She read over the entire flier, feeling a bit of panic as she saw the last sentence. Dancing? Date? She had two left feet as far as dancing concerned her, and she was absolutely no good at getting a date. She wasn't a romantic at all.

She frowned and walked on, hoping someone would ask her.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 am

Oh look, a new notice.
Caleb thought, striding up to it. Promptly, he burst out in a cheshire-cat like grin. "A ball? Get out. This should be fun... hmm, a date. Now there's a tough one." He muttered, before glancing around. He didn't know many, if not any girls here at Hogwarts. Sure, most of them were attractive but it takes more than that. Oh well. His time would come, he supposed, and shrugged it off. Caleb tried to play it cool, but deep down he was quite narked about who to take.
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
tsuchi_no_uta

tsuchi_no_uta

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:45 am

Eleonore stared at the flyer posted in a bright way too uberly happy poster. It was for 'Fool's Ball'.

'Nice' She thought, 'A ball! How I miss those. I have so many dresses to choose from! I should send Corwin an Owl to pick me out a dress from my closet at home.'

Only problem, she didn't have a date. It'd be nice if she could actually obtain a real date. Not just going out with Anselm as a friend... again. Shouldn't be a big deal, she could always persuade a date if she desperately needed one.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Preston sauntered on his way to lunch, dropping a cherry bomb into
one young slytherin's bag like every other day. Nothing was out of
the usual untill her heard of a rumor that ther was going to be
a ball. a Fool's Ball. The witches at Hogwarts have catted up the
subject endlessly during Charms. He wasnt paying much attention
to Flitwick, so he evesdropped on them a bit.

The girls had turned around when they felt that they were being listened
to. That was no obsticle to go through though. He just gave anothe one
of his charming winks and they giggled through the rest of the period
talking about him.

Fool's Ball. Ive never heard of such a thing. Fool. Must be talking about
Peeves? Ill ask.
The transparent ghost conveniently passed by
singing one of his rediculous songs.

"Oy! Peeves. I need a word with you."
"Why must be so slow slow slow Preston cause i got to go go go!"
"This FOOL'S ball isnt dedicated to a boring old ghost like you is it?"

Peeves gave him a death stare scary enough for him to die,
and come back alive as a ghost.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 am

Renae saw a small crowd gathering around a spot in the wall. Curious, she inched her way so that she could just barely see what they were looking at, a small piece of paper. However, she didn't need to read it, for the whispers all around her told her enough. "A fools ball! Can you beleive it?" "All you can eat? Hmmm... might go." "But you need a date..."

A ball. Renae was quite a good dancer, if she didn't say so herself, but getting a date would be almost impossible for her. She had never been asked to dance or anything of the sort in her life. "All the same," she muttered to herself, "I might go, even without someone to go with. It'd be fun."
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
swingvote

swingvote

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:42 am

Aly stepped into the main hall, fussing with her long ginger hair. She was trying to put it into a neat ponytail while rushing to get into the Great Hall to study a bit before classes. She never woke up in time to perfect her hair in the mirror in the Ravenclaw girls dormitory, a flaw she would need to work on.

A huge crowd of whispering, squeaking, giggling girls caught Aly's attention immediatly. There was a notice stuck onto the wall. What could this be now? I hope it isn't anything bad...

She pushed her way through the thick crowd so she could view the flyer, too. Oh, it was much worse than any kind of disaster. Far, far worse. It was another ball.

Oh, wonderful. Just wonderful. You have got to be kidding me! A ball?! What am I going to do? I don't have anything proper dress, I can never get a date..I'm too shy. This is so stupid. Alison thought wildly in her mind, then stormed off with a rather confused and distressed expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fools Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fools Ball   Fools Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Fools Ball
Page 1 of 1