HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:06 am

Liam wandered down the corridor, he had nowhere to go and nothing to do. He was just wandering corridors thinking about that girl.
She is way too good for you Liam, why don't you just forget her?
He sighed, he couldn't. Ever since that first day on the train, he had never stopped thinking about her.

He turned a corner, two sour faced slytherin boys slammed into his shoulders.
"Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?" Liam sighed, frustrated at his thoughts being interupted.
The slytherins, stopped and turned around to eye Liam.
Liam knew they were 5th years. They were big, meaty students and suddenly Liam's confidence plummeted.
"I know you" One of them said, a brief smile grazed his face.
"You're the Mudblood Liam right?" They were walking directly at him now, squaring up to him.
"What you going to do if we don't, mudblood?" The other asked.

Liam was terrified, they could break his bones in many different ways.
"I-It was a request, not a threat" Liam mumbled.
"I think we should teach you a lesson!" The taller of the two growled.
Liam stood their motionless and waited for immense pain to cruise through his body.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 am

Slytherins, wands out, prodding the Hufflepuff--It was a classic Scenario, and the last one had to stay in the Hospital Wing for days.

"Why don't you look around?" Cassie suggested, fumbling for her wand. She shot out a neat stunning spell into one of them, and managed to catch the other as he scrambled away, no doubt, towards Snape.

"They're all the same," she smirked. "Tough on the outside, stupid on the inside. I'm Cassie." She stuck out her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:34 am

ooc: Does Liam's crush have a name? Or did you just put that in... without anyone in mind yet? I dunno, I just thought it was interesting how you didn't name her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 am

ooc: I didn't mention because I have not decided who the crush will be yet. lol

bic:

Liam opened one eye to see a ravenclaw girl with her hand outstretched.
Great. Sixth year boy gets saved by fifth year girl.
Liam quickly recovered from cowering in a corner.
"Erm, thanks I guess." He mumbled as he looked uneasily at the hand.
He had fallen far too many times for the ol' handshake prank.
The worst was the devil snare prank.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:51 am

ooc: That's what I was figuring.

She noticed the uneasy glance and shrugged. "I'm not dumb enough to try and pull the trick that's been used for the past million years." She rolled her eyes, but she slid her hand back into her robe pocket.

"Slytherins. I get all kinds of crap from those losers."

She determined that leaving the bodies out in plain sight would not be ideal, as another student would undoubtedly come along and see. Her face lit up as she formed a plan.

"Hey, wanna help me take these guys up to the Slytherin common room? We could lug them to the entrance, make sure no one's looking, and set them down in front of it. Should come off as a warning to them."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:57 am

Liam pulled an uneasy face. That's the very last thing he wanted to do. It was like suicide.
Dude, she just saved your ass. Be cool.
Liam smiled nervously, "Sure." He muttered, before levitating the two slytherins.
Hopefully, they would go unnoticed, how he had no idea.
A ravenclaw and a hufflepuff near slytherin common room was bad enough but to have two levitating bodies following them.
Oh well, life is an adventure.
With little confidence Liam followed Cassie along the corridor, constantly swerving his head left and right checking for students, prefects or teachers.
None of the three would think it amusing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:01 am

"So do you think it would be better to somehow get them into the common room, or just leave them outside?"

She was really working her indifferent mask. Truth was, this was one of the most dangerous pranks she'd ever attempted, but she hoped her face came off as smooth and determined, like she did this sort of thing all the time.

"So, you're muggle-born?" She turned her head and tried not to laugh--he looked like a highly alert periscope. "I would be too, except my mom's a witch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:11 am

Liam looked at the girl, with shock shattering his face.
"Let's just dump them outside and leave" He mumbled. Liam could hear his one sentence answers in his head, he was being unsociable.
"Yeah i'm a muggle born, I quite liked being a muggle as well. I had very little choice about attending though, magic kinda gets a grip of you when you turn eleven". Liam shrugged, he missed his normal life. He was good at being a muggle. He liked his little country house, with his pet dog Jasper, he liked his muggle family. He liked his muggle friends.
Liam frowned at Cassie waiting for some kind of response to what he had just said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 am

"Don't act so surprised," she said, though it was possible that she was misinterpreting his shock. "Not everyone's a pureblood."

They plodded along in silence; Cassie could feel the fear pouring out of him as they approached the Slytherin common room. A lone bead of sweat trundled down her face, and she tried to wipe it away before Liam noticed--both of them couldn't afford to lose their heads. It was imperative that they didn't get caught, or he'd never toughen up.

"Well, here we are." She attempted to break the uncomfortable silence. "No one's looking, are they?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:46 pm

Liam glanced around the dungeon corridor.
He gulped, face frozen in fear.
I knew this was a bad idea.
"No, no one" He whispered, "Except for Adelina who has her wand pointed at us."
His eyes were on Adelina as she sauntered over to him.
He knew her, it was impossible not to know her. She had an extreme dislike for those who weren't of pure blood.
Still she has a nice side to her, it may not be around very often, but she did have one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 pm

What do we have here then.
Adelina walked over to the two people, one she recognised as Liam, a mudblood hufflepuff.
The second was some weird looking ravenclaw girl. Interesting
"So what do you think you're doing Liam?" She smirked.
She was only messing with him, she wouldn't hurt him.
He's way too fragile.
Liam stood there, stuttering in his usual- I'm sorry for existing type way.
Adelina wasn't really paying attention to him, he didn't stun the slytherins and he wouldn't have suggested leaving them outside the Slytherin common room. No Adelina would bet her broom that the ravenclaw, who was now glaring at her, was behind this little 'stunt'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:18 am

"Hey there," Cassie remarked coolly, attempting to look as though she wasn't scared. "We found these guys upstairs, so we figured we might, um... return them to their common room."

She elbowed Liam in the ribs, hoping he would catch on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 am

Adelina watched as Liam muttered something along the lines of "Ermm, yeah. What she said".
"Nice try little one, but i'm not stupid." Adelina snapped.
I hate it when they lie.
"Now go on, leave. I'm busy." Adelina growled threateningly.
The After Ball Party wasn't going to plan itself.

"Oh and next time, you might get caught by Icarus, who isn't as busy as me".
The threat was plain and clear. A moron would understand it.
Ravenclaws were supposed to be smart right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:00 am

"R--right away," she squeaked, pulling Liam away by the sleeve.

"Well that didn't work, did it?" she grumbled, half to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:24 am

Liam was walking quite quickly into the main hall.
"I'm just happy she let us go un-scarred!" Liam gasped.
In his haste, Liam slipped on a stupid poster that someone had left lying on the ground.
"Whaaaat is this?" He grabbed at the poster.
The fool's day ball.
Great.

He looked at Cassie, then back at the poster.
I'll ask her later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 am

((I laughed really hard at "WHAAAT". xD And sorry for not replying--very busy yesterday. Wink ))

"Clumsy, much?" She half smiled at him but did not offer to help him up. She turned away, making sure that Adelina was indeed not following them, and also giving him a chance to get up without looking stupid. Eventually determining that he was standing upright again, she swiveled around and they continued down the corridor. "You have to watch out for those posters--I suspect they're part of some sadistic plot to kill people."

Then she nearly froze. Posters. The Posters.

She glanced uneasily at him out of the corner of her eye. Unfortunately, he noticed. "Good, you're not hurt," she remarked quickly, to try and cover her stupid, and somewhat un-smooth, move. She did not bother to ramble on and on about him being hurt--that would only come off as her being nervous. Ha. She nearly chuckled, but darn it--that was probably from the result of nervousness.

She couldn't dance. Heck, she couldn't even say the word "dance".

Oh, come on, Cassie, she reprimanded herself. What an exaggeration!

"D-an-ce." She sounded out the word quietly to herself, then had to work very hard to refrain punching herself. The last thing she needed was him to hear and embarass her further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:34 am

Liam hadn't missed the look in her eyes as she had stared at the poster.
So you want to go with me.
He chuckled at his thoughts, causing her to look uneasy.
Now or never.
"Umm, so Cassie" Liam stuttered "I was thinking, is um, I mean, are you going to the Fool's Day Ball?" He finished, eyes focused on the very interesting pattern of his sneakers.
Smooth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:59 am

((I'm sure the pattern on his sneakers is highly, highly interesting. (: ))

Liam laughed quite randomly and turned to look at her.
"Are you... okay?" she asked somewhat nervously and stopped.
He appeared not to have heard. "Erm, so Cassie..."
She almost groaned out loud. Of course, he couldn't have asked earlier, where there wasn't anyone around.
"....are you going to the Fool's Ball?"
Great. The Hufflepuff, who was most likely not Liam's friend, appeared to have heard. No doubt everyone would know by tomorrow morning. She glared at them in an attempt to scare him/her off before unwillingly turning back to Liam, who was finding his shoes especially amazing.
"Well, I wasn't planning on it, but I guess I am now."
...she couldn't let him down. She suspected that his shyness had something to do with a girl at one point or the other...
She nearly grumbled with dismay as the Hufflepuff sped off. For some reason, it seemed like either Slytherins or Hufflepuffs were the worst gossipers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:10 am

"Well I mean you don't have to but I have a spare invite to the big after ball party and I just thought it'd be cool if we went together." He was slightly more confident now.
The party was going to be huge. Everyone was trying to get invited.
"I mean everyone is buzzing about it, and it should be half decent" he added.
Liam grinned.
Surely she'd say yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

"Sounds good," she muttered without really thinking it through. "I'm glad you caught me before I officially threw out my dress." She decided it was time to bring out the issue of the Hufflepuff into the open. "Thought I'd let you know that one of your fellow house members spotted us and most likely is off to tell their little friends." Sighing heavily, she watched his expression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 am

Sneaky little things.
He tried to play it cool. For once.
"Well that doesn't really bother me" Liam replied looking at her adoringly.
"But I best go check they didn't hear about the party"
Adelina would kill him if he had accidently let slip about the party.
And then I need to somehow get tickets.

With that Liam smiled, and sauntered off after the mysterious hufflepuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am

(( xDDDDDD Adoringly? *cracks up* Sorry, this is a short post. I just can't think. ))

She scratched her head as he left. She'd honestly never seen a look like that on anyone's face, and then she hurried away to cover up her momentary confusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?   

Back to top Go down

Woah, can you please watch where you are walking?
Page 1 of 1