HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

People watching.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: People watching.   Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Valora stormed out of Muggle Studies, furious.
I got a 'P'! I can't believe this, I may as well be a, a troll! Who cares about muggles anyway? What's to interesting about them? There has GOT to be a way out of this! Oh, once that wretched teacher gets a piece of my mind...
Valora sat on top of a near by table, and began to calm herself. There had to be a way to fix this.
Ok Valora, keep your cool, everything will be fine. You will simply talk to him and explain that it is all your roommates fault. She is the one that keeps you up all night with the light on so she can read her dumb books anyway, right? Just push the blame, that's what you do best. Smile, Valora. Smile and explain, who can resist that?...
Content with her thoughts Valora remained where she was and looked around. The yard was beginning to fill with students going to and from classes. She looked at her watch.
11:43...I've got time.
And so she sat and did her favorite thing, wizard watch. She flipped her hair, brushed her shirt, and waited.
There has got to be some half decent boys around here somewhere...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brey-scape.tk
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:28 pm

Stinnikus is walking along the grounds thinking Hmm, school is just so boring here. My last year in school. Yet I still have not accomplished my goal. Hey wait a sec. Why is that girl staring at me... Stin looks over and sees another Ravenclaw girl eying up people. Hmm, I wonder what she is thinking Stin ponders. Well then, Lets see how she responds to this. She might beable to help me here.

Stin walks over to a nice lush piece of grass and plops down, he then begins to stare at the girl. Hmm I have not noticed her before. I wonder....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:57 am

Valora scanned the court yard and soon noticed a tall boy sitting on the grass across from her, staring.
Why is he staring so intensely, is there something on my face? she wondered.
She touched her cheeks and felt nothing. Feeling confident, she threw herself off the table and approached him with a small smile. She plopped down next to him on the grass and said nothing, just stared upon the now empty table where she sat before, and waited.
Back to top Go down
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 am

Well would you look at that Thought Stinnikus She is walking right towards me

Valora sat down beside Stinnikus but did not even look at him. But stared where she just left.

Smart girl Thought Stin. Maybe I will introduce myself

"Hello" Said Stin, not even looking at Valora. "Nice day out isn't it." He stated.

Stin then stretched out on the ground and began cloud watching. Waiting for a response from the strange girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 am

Valora saw the boy stretch onto the freshly cut grass, out of the corner of her eye.
"Hello," he said, "nice out day isn't it."
"No," Valora replied. "but it seems to be getting better."
She glanced at the boy to see if he was looking, but he remained staring at the darkening clouds. As she continued to stare, she realized why he looked so familiar. Valora had seen him in the Ravenclaw common room the night before, she remembered the mystery look he had in his eyes as he stared out the window. He seemed to be hiding something, planning even. She wanted to question him but didn't think it was a good way to start off a fresh relationship. Afterall, he was quite the looker and she didn't want to scare off a perfectly good boy with false accusations.
He hadn't said anything to her again yet, so she waited, getting more and more restless, for his response.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:47 am

"So, your name is Valora correct?" said Stin.
"No need to answer that. It was more rhetorical. Anyways, my name is Stinnikus, Stin for short."

Stin tore his eyes off the clouds and looked at Valora.

Now lets test this new type of magic Stin thought
Let's read what she is thinking, and when she lies

"So are you good with magic?"
"Also, how are you with dueling?"

Stin stared deep into her eyes and waited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Valora was mesmerized by his piercing blue eyes. They reminded her of the warm sunny skies she sun bathed under back at her grandmother's house in London. She reminisced of the days she spent laying in the grass watching the birds fly by and using the Avifors charm to create more out of the small rocks. Her grandmother yelling through the glass windows for her to stop, for she was running out of stones for her garden...
Once Valora realized just how long she had been staring, she blushed.
"Oh, erm magic? I am quite the witch if that's what you are asking and dueling is my specialty. Are you challenging me, Stinnikus?" she gave his a flirty nudge and smiled.
Back to top Go down
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:15 pm

"Well if you think you even have the Slightest chance of beating me I would accept but I would rather not waste my time picking on weaklings" Commented Stin.
"I took a small gander at your year 5 Owl exams and was not overly impressed."
Sure she got a O in defence against the dark arts, charms and transfiguration but that is nothing I can't handle Thought Stin.

"I on the other had had straight O's. But if you'd like I think I would enjoy a tag-team duel against another house. I think I could get Flitwick to organize a nice little tournament."

Might as well test myself against the strongest Wizards and witches here before I leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:36 am

Andrew just finished his Charms class and decided to look for Stin.
Hmm, Stin was not in Charms today. I wonder what he is doing Thought Andrew.

He exits the castle and sees Stinnikus lying on the grass.

"HEY!, STIN!" Yelled Drew. What the heck. You missed charms. Now you can do my ...."

Andrew then noticed a girl sitting beside Stin.

"Oh, umm... Hey" answered Drew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:20 pm

As Valora sat she noticed another boy approach, calling Stin's name. The closer he got, the more attractive he became, he was tall with dark hair, Valora's favorite. She looked him over and studied his robes.
Hufflepuff, but not bad.
"Oh, umm... Hey" the boy said, after noticing her sitting beside his friend. She could tell he was uncomfortable with the fact that she was there and it made her feel suddenly felt out of place.
"Hello," Valora said with an awkward grin, "I'm Valora, I'm not keeping him from you, am I?" Valora nudged over to Stin, who still lay beside her in the grass.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:30 pm

((I find this topic amusing. I love people watching--but then people think you are a stalker.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

"Oh hey" Replied Andrew looking a little caught off gaurd. "I was just going to ask Stin if he..."

Stinnikus shot Drew a quick glance.
Damn it! How could I have been so stupid...

"Oh I mean... No not at all. You are not inturupting anything" Says Drew while slightly blushing.
"Well I am Andrew of Hufflepuff. Nice to meet you."
Andrew gave the girl a quick bow.

"Not to be a burdan of you two but could I talk with Stin quickly alone? Would you might at all? If you do just say so and I can wait"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Stinnikus finally sat up.

"Non sense Drewster. I have time, sorry Val but our conversation will have to be placed on hold for a little bit. Maybe I will see you around though."
Stin gave her a little half smile. The turned around.

With that Stin got up and walked over to Drew. He surreptitiously handed him some parchment as they walked away in whispers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Valora sat by herself and watched the two boys walk away together. She watched Stin slip a parchment into Andrew's hand.
I don't think I was supposed to see that, I wonder....
Valora looked around and seeing nobody, quickly took shape of her animagus form, a lizard. She scurried across the ground and onto a near by rock where the boys were whispering.
She waited, and listened.
This better be good...no one walks away from be for nothing...
Back to top Go down
Stin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:17 am

"Umm, Stin. Should we really look at this here? I mean this parchment contains... well you know what it is. Should we really sit out here and possibly expose it to someone?"

Stinnikus gave Andrew a look

Yah yah, I know I am to cautious for nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angostin

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:20 am

"Haha, I know what you are thinking Drew, and yes. YOU are correct" replied Stin.
"Plus we have a..."

Stin suddenly whipped out his wand.

"Petrificus Totalus" whispered Stin

Suddenly a small lizard hit the grass beside a rock close by.

"a small pest following us. Come on Drew I know a better spot"

And with that the two boys were off again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:58 am

Leonora saw a little lizard, on a rock, frozen. Probably the outcome of someone's misguided spell, she thought. Better step in, there's no need for it to remain like that.

"Finite Incantatem" She said, pointing her wand at it.

Last edited by Fantasticality on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melanie.fraudshow.org
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: People Watching   Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 am

Valora waited in the tall grass for Stin or Drew to spill the beans on what they sort of thing they were planning. She kept her small lizard ear alert and let her eyes wander. They were holding a parchment and staring at it intently.
I knew it!
She thought of her small lizard form and sighed quietly.
Oh why couldn't I have been a bird? Then I could fly up and see exactly what it says! From down here I can't see anything!
She looked up as far as she could see, then back down at Stin's shoes.
Ew, troll poop...Wait, troll poop!? Troll?!
Where on earth had Stin been that day? Could he have possibly wondered in the dungeons.
Valora knew from her previous years that they kept a troll in the dungeons below the school. He was a friendly troll, sure. But nobody was allowed down there...
She shook the thought from her head and concentrated on the present situation.
First things first. What is on that page?
Again, she listened closely.
"Umm, Stin. Should we really look at this here? I mean this parchment contains... well you know what it is. Should we really sit out here and possibly expose it to someone?" Drew said.
"Haha, I know what you are thinking Drew, and yes. YOU are correct" replied Stin.
"Plus we have a..." Stin said as he drew his wand and began to point it towards Valora.
"Petrificus Totalus" he whispered.
Valora was stunned.
How dare he! And how on earth did he get away with that? Bloody Hufflepuff!
She lay there motionless, eyes darting around waiting for somebody to come by and see her there. She waited and watched the direction in which the boys were heading. East, it looked like, but the longer she waited, the harder is was for her to see them. Then Valora saw Leonora skipping across the field. She looked down at Valora.
"Finite Incantatem" Leonora said.
Valora jumped up and began to run towards the too boys.
"Thank you Lenora!" she shouted as she ran. Could she hear her? Valora made sure she would thank her again later. God knows how long she would be laying there if it wasn't for her.
She continued running east, where she thought the boys had gone and they came int sight again. She slowed down and snuck around, trying to stay hidden. She was getting closer now, and she could hear small whispers coming from them. They were talking much too quiet for her to hear.
There is no way I will be able to get close enough to hear them! Ugh...
There was only one thing Valora could do, show herself. And so, she did. Valora marched straight up to two boys. Still mad about them leaving her there, stunned.
"Hey!" she said in the biggest voice she had "I don't know exactly what your up to, but I know your up to something, and I want in." She glared at Stin, she was furious. All emotions Valora thought she had had for him, were gone. He was nothing but trouble to her now. She looked at them, waiting for a response, getting more and more infuriated. Her eyes began to turn a dark blue, almost black.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:26 am

Oh my god. That lizard... that lizard was VALORA? That... that utter... ugh.
"I should have just left her. Me and my big..." Leonora trailed off, before sighing.
She wanted to scream. Scream loudly. Just scream, in fact.
Head in hands, Leonora flopped down onto the nearest bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melanie.fraudshow.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People watching.   

Back to top Go down

People watching.
Page 1 of 1