Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just outside the gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
karabear

karabear

Just outside the gates Empty
PostSubject: Just outside the gates   Just outside the gates EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:18 am

Mark sat on a bench that was hidden in shade, with his eyes closed. The day had been rather busy for him, and it was nice that he just had time to relax, and not worry about what was going on around him.

He thought that he could hear footsteps approaching. Hopefully heading to talk to someone else. At least, he thought so until the owner of the footsteps spoke to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the gates   Just outside the gates EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:30 am

"Oh, hello, I didn't see you there," Bella said softly. "Do you mind if I join you? By the way, I'm Bella, Bella Schmidt, I'm a Gryffindor 6th year."

[ooc: Sorry for shortness and lameness of post. I'm doing homework and replying so it's kind of tough.]
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the gates   Just outside the gates EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 am

Mark opened his eyes slightly, raising one eyebrow. He looked the girl, Bella, over before closing his eyes again. "No problem." he said, smiling slightly. "Nice to meet you, Bella. I'm Mark, of Ravenclaw." After a slight pause, he said to her, "I don't think I've ever seen you around before." He hoped that Bella would be nicer than a lot of the other girls he'd met around here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just outside the gates   Just outside the gates Empty

Back to top Go down

Just outside the gates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: