Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not gonna eat anymore

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

Not gonna eat anymore Empty
PostSubject: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:14 pm

It was the day after all of that fools ball ‘excitement’ for lack of a better word. Icky was brought to the hospital wing and had spent some time in there thanks to the buffet. Who knew food could hurt? Sadly enough, Icky hadn’t managed to eat all of the food like what he wanted to. Instead, he’d just managed to finish the dessert table. Looking in the bright side, he’d ate the delicious and best part of the buffet as well as rest; though the hospital wing was hardly the ideal place to rest in. But, whatever. It was over now and, though he had to endure a lecture he decided to ignore, Icky was finally free from the stupid place.

When he finally entered the halls, he found them empty. Why? Because, apparently, everyone were in the Great Hall. Eating. For the first time, Icky felt reluctant in joining them. So, he decided to roam the halls instead. But, after a couple minutes of doing that, boredom crept in. Well, who cared if he didn’t want to eat anything else for now? He could still enter the great hall, right? He didn’t have to eat. Yeah. And there’ll probably be tons of victims he could torment. With that, Icky opened the door to the hall and entered.

Icky walked up to the Slytherin table and sat down. Right in front of him was the chewy stuff he loved. But, nope. He wasn’t going to eat anything. He glared at the chewy stuff. The chewy stuff glared back. Then, before Icky knew, he was eating them. One by one, he plopped them into his mouth, chewing them happily. After the tenth one, he started feeling sick. Oh, oh. Icky stood up and was about to run out of the room when-

He threw up right in the middle of the hall.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 am

"I'd have thought you learned your lesson after last night," Cassie smirked slightly, turned in her chair to look at him.

She couldn't even figure out how he'd managed to eat that much yesterday. Kid probably'd put on ten pounds, and it hadn't even looked like he'd used magic to help him out.

"I warned you that those strawberries might be poisoned." Her smirk became more triumphant, and she turned back to her food. Mm, freshly baked bagels and perfectly cooked bacon... Ha. Icky should have known better.

Plus, he'd thrown food in her hair, and she didn't exactly appreciate that. Let some other stupid person help him out.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 6:01 am

Bella was eating her breakfast happily at the Gryffindor table when she looked around. She saw another boy from one of her classes. He had just thrown up. Since no one else had helped him up, she decided to be the "Good Samaritan." She walked over and quickly muttered a spell which cleaned most things up. The house elves would get the rest. She walked closer being careful not to step on anything, "Are you alright? Come on, I'll help you to the Hospital Wing."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:50 am

To tell you the truth, Icky had prepared for the buffet for some time now. He didn’t eat anything for the entire day as well as a couple of hours of the day before. Not to mention all of that energy he’d wasted in the forest. He was starving when he gobbled all of the desserts, though he guessed that he ate too much even for the situation he was in then. No way would he have been able to eat even half of what he’d ate without the famine. Still, he wasn’t about to tell people about that. He much rather them thinking he had a talent for eating.

Cassie had smirked slightly, telling him that he should have learned his lesson last night and blah, blah, blah. Icky didn’t even bother listing to her after that, knowing she was probably saying similar things the nurse had said. Though they were all correct. The only good thing that might come out of him eating anything else was probably him missing his classes. So, Icky decided that he wasn’t going to eat anything for the rest of the day. He certainly had ate enough to be able to do that. Plus, after a day of famine, everything will be normal again and he could eat with freedom. Until the next big buffet, anyways. He should clean this up and then leave the Great Hall.

He smiled and was about to clean the mess when someone else did. He’d seen her around before and believed her name was ‘Bella’. But that would be all he knew. Apparently, she wanted to take him to the hospital wing. “Oh, no there is no need,” Icky said quickly. He hated that place. The nurse had thrown some random spells at him and some had hurt. Not to mention how they were probably useless. All he did was eat too much. He just needed to rest a bit and he’ll be fine. Plus, throwing up had made him feel much better.

“Plus,” he added, “Who asked you to help, anyways? I don’t remember doing so. So, who don’t you just mind your own business?” People these days. They all thought they were being nice when they butt into other people’s problems. Really, Icky knew as much as she in magic and could have easily cleaned his own mess by himself thank-you very much.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am

"Well, apparently I'm not the only one who wants to send you to the Hospital Wing," she said as two other teachers began walking down the aisle. "So unless you'd rather have Professor Binns take you to the Hospital Wing then, I'll leave."

OOC: Sorry for my short post. I'm multi-tasking now, and I feel brain dead. Pastel, I really envy you and your amazing roleplaying. Typing 3 paragraphs for a post. *sniffle*

Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:57 am

Icarus turned his ahead to the professors who had forced him to go into the hospital wing the first time around. He’d decided to argue with them at first, telling them that they couldn’t make him go. Turns out, they could. Icky winced. He knew that professors could easily get their way. After all, they have the power to do basically anything in the school. Getting them mad isn’t the smartest move for any student either. Sure, it’s sometimes fun and happens accidentally to Icky occasionally. But, in the end, it’s usually him who has to pay.

Suddenly, he realized something. He could go to the hospital wing. But he didn’t have to stay there. In fact, he bet that it wouldn’t be too hard to break out of the place. Yeah! He could sneak out the minute the nurse turns her back on him. He could bet it wouldn’t take long before that happens. She’s always hurrying around the place. With that thought, he turned to Bella. “Sure,” he agreed. “Lets go.”

As they walked off to the hospital wing, he planned out an escape plan in his head. It was constantly changing around as he scratched off possibilities. But, all in all, it included him running off from the wretched place. You might be thinking why Icky would possibly bother plan his way out? Well, he guessed he just hated the place that much. It smelled disgusting, the nurse usually threw spells at him that hurt, it was completely BORING, unnecessarily and uneventful. Icky also enjoyed sneaking out. It was almost as awesome as spying. Almost .

[OOC: Sorry…couldn’t think of anything. Blah.]
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 9:04 am

Bella turned to the teacher and told him that she could take Icarus to the Hospital Wing. She then walked back towards him and said, "Let's go."
As they made their way down to to the Hospital Wing, Bella said, "You know you don't have to stay there. Just tell her that you need some medicine for your stomach and you'd like to rest in the common room for a while. She falls for it all the time. That's why I've never been in the Hospital Wing for more than an hour."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:24 am

As Icky was trying to think of a way to get out of this mess, Bella interrupted him. "You know you don't have to stay there.” She’d said, “Just tell her that you need some medicine for your stomach and you'd like to rest in the common room for a while. She falls for it all the time. That's why I've never been in the Hospital Wing for more than an hour." Icky blinked. He didn’t like it when others come up with better ideas. He’d never even thought about doing that. He guessed it was mostly because his mind just loved complicated plans. Whenever he wanted to do something, he’ll think of a wacky and complicated plan even if an easier one’s right there. Plus, his ideas never work. All they usually manage to do is make others laugh.

Blah.

“I don’t need your ideas,” he said stubbornly, “I was going to do that, anyways. I always do that.” That was big lie. But, hey, Bella didn’t need to know that. “In fact, I believe I was even the first person to do that.” Ok, an even bigger lie. But, again, Bella didn’t need to know that. It was then when they reached the hospital wing. He entered it as the nurse looked up impatiently and a tad bit annoyed. Why, what do you know? Seems like Icky annoyed her. He grinned.

“Don’t tell me you overate again,” she said with a sigh. Icky nodded as she sighed once more. “But,” Icky added quickly, “I just need some medicine for my stomach. I’ll rest in the common room.” The nurse glared at him before handing him something he guessed was the medicine and shooing him off. It-it worked? Icky almost glared at the bottle in surprise, but caught himself in time. “It worked,” he announced, “Just as usual.” He grinned as though it happened all the time.

Icky opened the bottle, glaring at the medicine and smelling it. It smelled awful. But, hey, it was much better than spells and certainly than living in that dreaded place. He took a step and slipped. The liquid inside the bottle left its container and splashed all over Bella. Icky scrambled up to his feet, glaring at the drenched girl in surprise. Then, he started laughing. Mostly because Bella looked hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 12:05 pm

"Oh, wonderful," Bella grumbled. She was soakes and the yucky medicine made her clothes cling to her body. She was going to pull out her wand, when she suddenly realized that it wasn't with her, it was next to her friend at the Gryffindor table. "Just. Wonderful."

So now she was walking down the hallway with another 6th year boy in skin-tight robes with NO wand. This was turning out to be her worst day ever.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:38 am

Bella looked pretty dumped as the medicine soaked her clothes. She’d muttered an “oh wonderful” and then a “just wonderful” before walking off with medicine dripping off her clothes and hair. Icarus was busy laughing. She just looked hilarious. Much too funny. Icky followed the girl, laughing as they both walked. Then, after a minute had passed, he’d decided to stop and his laughter slowed down into nothingness. “You should probably get that medicine off before going anywhere,” Icky told her. He pointed to the people around them. Some where giggling and laughing while others give Bella an odd look and then walked off. He was grinning, almost as the edge of laughing again.

Suddenly, he remembered how she’d reached into her pocket before walking off and narrowed his eyes. “Or do you not have your wand?” If she didn’t have her wand, why didn’t she just asked him? He had a wand and he decided to show it to her too, waving it right in front of her eyes teasingly. “I’ll get the yucky medicine off you if you ask nicely too.” He waited for her to say something, preferably asking him to mutter the spell. “It’s a long way down the stairs to the Great Hall…” his grin morphed into a slight smile.

[OOC: Sorry…short reply as well as lateness.]
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am

"I suppose you're right," Bella said as she turned to a first year Gryffindor in the hallway. She borrowed her wand, got the muck of her clothes, and then returned the wand and thanked the girl. "There, now I won't walk down the hallway looking like an idiot," she said as she smiled at the slightly disappointed look on Icky's face. She chuckled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:18 am

Icarus smiled when she said that he was right. Except, instead of doing the right thing, she’d decided to take the wand from some first year girl. Icky turned to the girl, saying, “hey, hadn’t anybody told you to keep your wand to yourself? This girl’s probably evil enough to run away with your wand and never give it back .” The girl ran off without saying anything. She was ignoring him, though it was obvious that she was suddenly a bit more cautious of her wand.

It was only then when Icky was completely aware of the crowd of people in the hallways. It looked as if they’d finished eating their meal and were roaming the halls once more. If only Icky’d decided to wait a little while longer. Whatever, the past was gone and Icky was feeling a lot better. Looked like what they say about laughter curing anything was true.

Icky grinned, turning to Bella. “Well, glad to see you taking my advice,” he said sarcastically, “Why don’t you try listening to this advice: run.” With that, he ran as fast as he could through the hallway. He ran down the stairs, almost tripping a couple of times. But all went well and he was soon standing in the Great Hall. He ran up to the Gryffindor table and spotted a wand lying there where she used to be. Grabbing it, he sneaked up behind a random person and hid it in her pocket before waiting for Bella to enter the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:34 am

"Damn, you rotten snake!" she yelled. "Get back here!" Bella was running down the hall so fast she almost tripped over some house elves she turned around and found two little first years. "Oh, sorry," she said as she continued sprinting down to the Great Hall.

She finally reached the Gryffindor Table when she found that the spot where she left her wand was empty. She ran to the Slytherin table and found Icarus. "Where. Is. My. Wand," she said in a threatening tone as she grabbed his out of his pocket when he wasn't looking. "Tell. Me. Now," she said as she stuck his own wand to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:54 am

Icky didn’t have long to wait. Practically right after he resumed his spot by the Slytherin table, she came running in. Icky guessed she was running fast too and smiled. His smile morphed into a grin and then laughter as Bella ran to the empty spot on the Gryffindor table. “Looking for your wand?” He asked teasingly, slowing his mocking laughter into a silly grin. He was having fun and that doubled when she ran up to him, asking him where her wand was. He was going to say something when she stuck his wand to his neck. What the hell? “Where did you get that?” He asked then felt silly. Obviously, she grabbed it out of his pocket. He should be more aware next time.

He grinned as he mockingly pretended to be scared. “Oh, I’m so scared,” he said sarcastically. Rolling his eyes, he added, “As if I’ll tell you this way. In order to get any information out of me, you have to ask nicely. With pleases and thank-yous. Then, I might consider telling you. Or I might not.” He shrugged. “All has to do with my mood.” He paused as though waiting for Bella to ask nicely. “Well?” He asked, “I’m waiting.”

Then, he saw the girl who he’d randomly chosen to place the wand in her pocket walk out of the Great Hall by the exit right behind Bella. He smiled, “But I will give you one clue: the wand’s not in this room.”
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 pm

"Well, then will you pretty please, take me to where it is?" She said as she made a truly sad face and finally gave a sigh and let out all her anger and frustration. She put his wand safely in the inside pocket of her robe and then she grabbed his arm and pulled him out of his seat. "Well, we'd best be going now. Come on, lead the way," she said smiling.

[ooc: Sorry for shortness and lameness. I'm multi-tasking.]
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Icarus smiled as she finally relaxed and pleaded. “There, see? You’re learning already.” She’d pulled him out of his seat, telling him to lead the way. At first, he thought about arguing and saying “no”. It would definitely work better in firing her-up, something he enjoys doing. It’ll be funny too, watching her helplessly try to make him blurt out her precious wand’s whereabouts. But, Icky had a much better idea. An idea he decided he’ll do. An idea that’ll have even funnier results if it worked well. But, hey, what did Icky have to loose? Nothing.

With that, Icky lead the way, dragging Bella along using her arm. He caught sight of the girl with the wand standing there talking with her friends. But, he ignored her, walking up to a Slytherin guy tying his shoes instead. Icky could see a wand sticking out of his pocket looking a lot like Bella’s. It was probably made from the same wood. What luck! Icky stood a small distance away from him, pointing him out. “That’s the guy,” he explained, “I put your wand in his pocket without him knowing. Genius, right?” He grinned, proud of himself.

The boy finished tying his laces and stood up, walking the opposite direction from the two six years. “He’s walking off,” Icky observed, “Go ahead. It might be your last chance.” He shrugged then, acting as though he didn’t care whether or not it was.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:41 am

"I can see that wand, and it's NOT mine," she said angrily. "Now please, just tell me where my wand is and I'll leave you alone." She was almost in tears because she had charms next. She remembered that she still had his wand in hand. She took it out, conjured a jar, and quickly muttered a spell. Icarus turned into a spider landing in palm, and she quickly stuffed him in the jar, and uttered an unbreakable charm.

"You better decide to tell me where my wand is, or else I'll release you in the middle of the Great Hall at the End of the Year feast. Then you'll get squished by someone else."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

Drat.

Apparently, she didn’t fall for it. Perhaps Icky should have chosen someone who didn’t have a wand sticking out of their pocket. Ah well, too late now. Plus, he had gotten her mad twice as well as made her plead twice . It was hilarious and right when Icky was smiling and about to grin, he caught sight of her taking his wand out of her pocket. Was she going to do something to it? Icky’s smile fainted as thoughts of all she could do to his precious stick filled his head. He did NOT want his wand to suffer. Would she, though? She seemed almost too nice, but appeared to be cable of anything now when she was this mad.

Icky was about to snatch his wand back when she waved it around and conjured a jar. Ok…a jar? What was she going to do- before Icky could even finish thinking that sentence, she had waved his wand, muttering a spell along with it. Icky felt himself shrinking before he begun growing legs. Soon, he was standing right on Bella’s palm. Not that it mattered, anyways. He was quickly stuffed inside the jar. Oh, so that’s what it was for. What had she done? Icky wasn’t sure exactly what he was seeing as he couldn’t see himself. But, based on what he could see, he guessed a spider.

She had begun talking then, telling him to either tell her where her stupid wand was or be released in the middle of the Great Hall at the End of the Year feast and have others squish him. Icky wasn’t sure whether or not she would do that. But, it didn’t matter. Icky had managed to accomplish his goal. So, it was time to end the fun. Except, guess what? He couldn’t talk.. He was a spider now, after all. Icky did his best to do a spidery nod to say “ok”. Then, he pointed at the girl with the wand before kicking at the glass to show his want of getting out, hoping Bella understood him.
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:48 am

She walked up to the little first year and asked for her to stop. She checked her pockets and found her wand. She told the first year girl about the ordeal and she seemed to understand perfectly. Once she had her own wand back, she opened the jar and scooped Icarus out.

"Thank you," she whispered. She patted his head set him on the floor and utttered a spell. She pulled his wand out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Here you are," she said kindly. Bella turned around when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:19 am

Icky watched as Bella walked up to the girl and grabbed her wand out of her pocket. The first year seemed surprised, but after Bella told her something Icky couldn’t hear, she’d nodded in understanding. Bella had then walked back and did what he hoped and predicted. She first released him then thanked him and then morphed him back to normal. Boy was Icky happy as he grew into human form. He certainly preferred it over being a spider caged in a jar. Getting his wand back was awesome as well. He didn’t have to worry about her messing with it or him anymore. He smiled and stuffed it safely in his pocket.

Icky was about to turn around and leave when he caught sight of two people arguing. One particularly mad girl had decided to use her wand. She’d muttered something and a spell flew out of her wand, heading straight for the other girl she was arguing with. The girl managed to dodge it, however, and the spell flew passed heading for Bella. Instinct had led Icky to grab her shoulders and pull her back. He groaned, unhappy of what he did. It happened to him sometimes. Instinct always led him into doing nice things. Things he didn’t want to do. But ‘nice’ was sadly what he used to be, what is still part of him and therefore what lead his instincts.

Blah.

“Uhhh…yeah…pretend I didn’t do that.”

Maybe he should just keep his mouth shut and walk away.

[OOC: Sorry...couldn't think of anything else...xDD]
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore EmptyMon May 04, 2009 8:05 am

Bella laughed quietly before smiling up at Icarus. "Thank you," she said. "Since both of us have potions next, care to accompany me to the classroom?"

Before he could answer she was already turning around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not gonna eat anymore   Not gonna eat anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

Not gonna eat anymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: