Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day of relaxation or not...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elle

Elle

Another day of relaxation or not... Empty
PostSubject: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Jamie ran up to ravenclaw dormitory changing out of her dress from the fools ball, she changed into a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. She didn't care if the teachers caught her in her muggle clothing they were all at the ball. Jamie got on her tennis shoes and grabbed her bag and her silverwood(broom) and leaving her guitar on her bed. She left the common room, leaving the castle after getting a glance of the ball, seeing people still dancing. She jumped down the steps leading outside with a small yet loud thud. Jamie mounted her silverwood and kicked off in the air. Hoping none of the teachers saw her, she flew straight to the quiditch field. As she arrived she dove to the ground. Picking up a small pebble, she took out her wand(which was inside of her bag) and charmed it so it would be able to fly around in the air like a snitch. Since the year had started she had not been able to practice much. Since she was there already, why not. She threw the rock as far as she could into the air and it started zooming around in the air. Jamie mounted her broom again and zoomed up into the air scanning the field again.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:21 pm

The Fool's Ball was stupid.

Okay, so most of the students had fun, but still. Lucille didn't. And because of that, she had branded it as stupid. Romance was stupid. Flirting was stupid. Dancing was stupid. Getting dates was stupid. Dressing fancy was stupid. Jamie's singing was stupid. Preston and Adelina's fight was stupid. The buffet was - wait...nope, the buffet wasn't stupid; it was awesome.

FOOD IS BETTER THAN ROMANCE.

She chuckled grimly at the thought and shook her head. Well, at least I'm out of there. Hopefully, no one noticed her when she sneaked out of the Great Hall, up into her dorm, and out onto the Quidditch Field wearing her Quidditch robes and gear. She even stole a Quaffle from the equipment room just so she could practice.

But guess what?
She wasn't the only one who had this idea. She glared at the minuscule dot zooming around in the air, chasing a little flying pebble. She couldn't see who it was, but whoever it may be, he/she seriously had to get out of there. Fast.

"Oi! Who're you and what're you doing here?!" she yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:28 pm

Jamie heard a person yelling at her from below, she look down and nearly lost her balance but was able to keep it still. they said "Oi! Who're you and what're you doing here?!" Jamie yelled back down. "What are you doing yelling at someone nearly 100 ft in the air?" she said getting annoyed.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:42 pm

"What are you doing yelling at someone nearly 100 ft in the air?"

Lucille narrowed her eyes at the tiny dot that had paused momentarily in the air to yell back at her. Little pest, she thought, smirking as she mounted her broom. No annoying wannabe Quidditch player was going to stop her from practicing and eventually winning the first match of the season (which was dawning nearer and nearer).

She kicked off from the soft, muddy ground and zoomed up, way above the stands, far away from the pesky Great Hall, and just high enough to realize who the pest who had shouted was.

Jamie Porter.

Big surprise. Lucille smiled devilishly at her. Did Lucille want to push her off her broom? Of course. Was she going to do it? Of course not. This was one reason why she had been put into Slytherin; she was mean, yes, but she wasn't irrational. She didn't charge headlong into situations like some dumb ("brave") Gryffindors do.

"What were you doing yelling at someone 100 feet below your broom?" Choke on that sarcasm, snotface.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:55 pm

Jamie squinted her eyes and the other person mounted their broom. She saw it to be Lucile Perry The b----h((you know what i mean)) her self. Right now she'd rather be dealing with Icky than lucille. "What were you doing yelling at someone 100 feet below your broom?"
"Your the one who started yelling first" she yelled back at her she murmered more words under her breath as she started to circle the field one last time. "Let me ask you this, what are you doing here anyway" she said kinda more calm still anoyed though.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:33 pm

Lucille smiled triumphantly. She annoyed Jamie! Wohoo! Why was she happy about this? Let's just say she had been hanging around Icky too much...being happy at someone else's expense was sweet. "Your the one who started yelling first" Jamie had shouted back (again).

"What are you gonna do, Snotface, tell on me?" sneered Lucille, "Oh I'm sure your mom would kill me." Her lips formed a sarcastic grin as Jamie apparently paid no attention and started a lap around the field. Lucille wasn't going to let her get away that easily, oh no. Snotface was much too fun to tease.

Now, why did she call Jamie "Snotface"? Well, we'll have to go back to their second year for that. Basically, Jamie had once sneezed very loudly in Potions class...Lucille was the only one who saw what a mess her nose had done, and it was just a little accident, but the nickname stuck. She knew Jamie called her a silly nickname too, but she forgot what it was...

Eh, doesn't matter.

Lucille snapped out of her snotty flashback when Jamie asked her the reason she was there. Lucille put a hand to her forehead, then pointed to her Quidditch Robes. "You get three guesses," she answered.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:37 am

"Oh I'm sure your mom would kill me." Jamie twitched as lucille said that. "Theres a problem with that, both my parents are dead" she said glaring as she dove down to grab the pebble she charmed. "Hmph i forgot your a chaser for slytherin house" she said as she murmerd another charm to make the pebble normal again. Snotface??That was nearly 5 years ago. Why did she bring that up?? she thought kinda puzzled looking up.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:27 am

Lucille stared briefly at Jamie, processing the words in her mind.

"There's a problem with that, both my parents are dead," said Jamie, a quiver in her voice.

Parents. Dead. Dead parents. Her parents are dead. Lucille wasn't quite sure how to react. She watched blankly as Jamie dove down to pick the fallen pebble up. Dead....a memory flashed in Lucille's mind, as if she was watching an old film; she couldn't see what Jamie was doing anymore, all she could see was the past.

A little girl was hiding behind a large stone pillar, tugging at her ponytails in nervousness. A beautiful woman with long, silky hair was standing before the Dark Lord himself. She looked extremely miserable and tears were flowing down her cheeks. "My Lord," her voice echoed through the empty chamber, "Please...you...you must do something, my husband - they've killed him! Cornered him, blasted him with their wretched spells, shot him through the h-head with that homicide weapon Muggles use...a gun, that's what they call it...The mudbloods and their filthy supporters, they - they've killed him, left his corpse by the gates of Azkaban!"
The little girl who had hidden in the shadows now put her hands around her ears. She didn't want to hear any of it anymore, she didn't want to remember this when she grew up...

Lucille blinked furiously and found herself back in the present. And thank God...She felt like she was going to be sick, and she was breathing very rasply.

"...for Slytherin house."

She looked back at Jamie, who had said something. "Oh," said Lucille vaguely, "Yeah. Sure." She flew slowly down to the ground to pick up the Quaffle, and when she did, she concentrated very hard on it so she would forget whatever she had remembered seconds ago.

ooc; Haha, long post. Kinda dark... xP But yeah, that's a bit of her past. Sorry it took so long, I poofed for a while.
Back to top Go down
Elle

Elle

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:27 pm

Jamie stared blankly at lucille, as she started to think back to 12 years ago, the day she found out her mother was killed. It was in the middle of spring. Her mom had left for england for a buisness trip she was staying with her cousin and aunt at her house for a while. The day her mom was suppose to be back from her trip. The airport that her mother was suppose to be arriving at, called her aunt. Telling her something bad happend on the plane and that their plane crashed into the ocean. Only a 3 survived. Her aunt broke down in tears hearing this she just hugged Jamie not saying what had happend.

((Finish later!!))
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Lucille zoomed back up to Jamie and frowned at her. "Earth to Snotface," she said and waved a hand across her face. Was she reminiscing about the past, too? Maybe she was...but her parents' deaths couldn't have been that bad, could they? As far as she knew, Jamie was a mudblood, so her parents didn't have to join the war. They didn't have to go through all that panic and confusion.

In fact, there were even more traumatic deaths than Lucille's father's. There was Adelina's history...though she never told Lucille the full story, she had always acted so strangely whenever it was mentioned that Lucille was sure it was one hell of an event. Lucille frowned again. She hated when this happened - when she was forced to remember her past.

Shaking her head slightly, she soared across the field and aimed the Quaffle at a goal hoop. One...two...three! She threw it as hard as she could, hoping the memories would go away with it, but it bounced on the metal hoop and fell down. Lucille sighed. She can't let herself be bothered by this...she had to practice for the tournament, damn it! She flew back to Jamie, deciding that she'd had enough for today.

"I'm leaving now," she informed Jamie, "Go celebrate or whatever. I'm off to-" she paused. She was going to say 'Adelina's after-party', but she wasn't sure Jamie was invited. She surely hoped not. "...to the common room." She scrunched her nose up at Jamie's Muggle clothes before heading back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day of relaxation or not...   Another day of relaxation or not... Empty

Back to top Go down

Another day of relaxation or not...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Quidditch Field-
Jump to: