Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look at the Stars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Look at the Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Look at the Stars.   Look at the Stars. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 am

A delicate breeze was swirling in the air like an invisible river, whispering sweet nothings to all who felt it. Stars floated up, up, up above the world upon a spectacular backdrop of fading dark blue. They glittered, shimmered, and glinted like diamonds, somehow encrusted upon the crown of the world. It was a beautiful night, and it was a beautiful sight.

Floating candles illuminated the lush green grounds, on which Caleb and Alice were walking. Neither had said a word yet, but it was easy to see that it was a comfortable silence for the two.

"Wow, Alice... look at the stars."
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

Look at the Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at the Stars.   Look at the Stars. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 am

"Wow, Alice... look at the stars."

Alice could feel the light breeze. "They sure are beautiful," she said. "I used to do this all the time when Daniel, my father, and I used to go camping. Of course it's a muggle activity, but it's really quite enjoyable."
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Look at the Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at the Stars.   Look at the Stars. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 am

Caleb was trying to be romantic, so it wasn't the best time for a camping anecdote.
'Oh well. Moodkiller.' He thought, but he smiled.
"I've been camping before, too. It's not just a muggle thing to do. Wizards do it too, it's just... we take our home comforts with us. Not to mention our home."
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
Sponsored content

Look at the Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at the Stars.   Look at the Stars. Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at the Stars.
Page 1 of 1