Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Perfect Timing.

Go down 
+2
kaileen_
Aubrey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey

Aubrey

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 9:58 am

Lottie plopped off the couch that she had lowered to the ground and waved to her friend Shina.

"I think I will go check out the buffet." she said, trotting off.

Lottie made her way to the all you can eat buffet, swinging her hips as she walked. She had already stirred up a little bit of drama. Or at least, she hoped that she did. Lottie thought back of a few minutes before when she had given Mark, who had a date of his own, a kiss on the dance floor.

She scanned the buffet for something that wasn't fattening. There was no more room in her dress for even the tiniest bit of bloat. She had made sure to get it altered to fit her tight, showing off every curve.

Bertie Bott's, Chocolate Frogs, Ice Mice...

There, strawberries. She popped one into her mouth and felt the sugar juice run down her throat.

Amazing.

She hadn't eaten a strawberry in a long time. They were just now starting to come into season, and boy was she glad. She picked another one out of the silver bowl and turned around to watch everyone dancing and chatting.

A few students were approaching her now, one of which was a very attractive boy.

Perfect timing.

Lottie sucked on the strawberry seductively and waited for them to get closer.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:00 am

((I can't think of anywhere to slip in, so I'll just be posting in here. -nod nod-

Here's Cassie's Dress:

Perfect Timing. Evening_Dress ))

"When's the last time they had strawberries at Hogwarts?" Cassie asked coolly, wary of them. Maybe they were poisoned. She leaned back in her chair and eyed the Griffindor, as if trying to read her inner thoughts.

Well, at least she hadn't thrown out her dress. She considered burning it this morning, but, even though she hated to admit it, she was actually beginning to enjoy herself. Still, Liam was nowhere to be seen, but maybe that was okay...

People swayed to the beat, and she picked out some friends of hers, with good dates, as always. She could pretend pretty much every guy asked her but she turned them all down. Her fingers curled in delight. Yes, that's what she would do. If Liam didn't show up.

And it looked like he wasn't going to. He was probably hiding somewhere, too afraid to even come. Ha. She'd never allow herself to appear that weak.

For now, she was just going to lurk around the buffet tables and take the mortality rate from the strawberries later.

((No. The strawberries aren't poisoned.))
Back to top Go down
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 am

( Liam's Suit )

Liam walked nervously into the Great Hall. Why were there so many people here? Why couldn't he have gone to a quiet school? Liam immediately dodged to the side of the dancefloor and walked along the wall to the buffet. He hadn't seen Cassie yet. Where was she? Would she show? Liam some how doubted she would. Why would anyone want to go to a wizard's ball with him? Stupid ball. Why did he bother even coming? He could've hid in the common room all night. Liam spun round and was just about to leave when he saw Cassie. She was wearing a dark green dress, that looked amazing on her. Which made him even more nervous.

Taking a deep breath, he walked over to her and smiled.
"Hey Cassie, wow, I mean you look gorgeous!" he complimented her, grabbing a drink off the table.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 am

Lottie smiled at the approaching girl. She had a green dress on that Lottie though fit her nicely, although she would never admit it. The girl was quite pretty, but even better looking was her...date? Lottie assumed he was her date, the way he approached so nervously.

Cute.

"Hey Cassie, wow, I mean you look gorgeous!" he complimented her, grabbing a drink off the table.

So Cassie was her name then. She looked the girl over one more time.

"Well don't you two make a right little couple." Lottie said with a smile, "You look handsome tonight...uhm, what's your name again, cutie?"

Lottie stood close the them. Too close for them to possibly be comfortable with a stranger. And that was the point.

"Except," Lottie took another step towards the Hufflepuff boy and grabbed his tie pulling him close. She stared him in the eyes and then smoothed his tie out and pretended to fix it.

"your tie just isn't quite right." she batted her eyes and then looked to his date. "So, who's the lucky girl?"
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 am

Ooc;; You look gorgeous reminds me of that makeup robot in Walle. :3
I just had to say it. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 am

"Well don't you two make a right little couple." A gryffindor girl said whilst smiling, "You look handsome tonight...uhm, what's your name again, cutie?"
The Gryffindor was stood really close to them, Liam didn't like being close to her. She had this glow about her.
She was definately trouble. Liam was about to back away when the girl grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to her.
She was messing with his tie. She's trying to wind Cassie up.
He knew he tie was perfect, as he'd re-done it about fifty times before entering the hall.
"So, who's the lucky girl?" The girl asked.

Liam was mad?
Who was this Gryffindor, who did she think she was?
"I'm Liam" he paused for a second, he needed to think about what he was going to do. "Liam Blakely." He smiled at her.
"And this is Cassie" he added smiling more widely at Cassie.
"Sorry but who are you? I don't think you introduced yourself" he was speaking more confidently than he ever had.
He didn't like game players.
Not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 am

"I'm Liam" he said, then paused, "Liam Blakely." He smiled at her.
"And this is Cassie" he added smiling more widely at Cassie.
"Sorry but who are you? I don't think you introduced yourself" he was speaking more confidently than he ever had.

Lottie liked Liam's confidence, and she liked it even more that he was trying to stick up for his pathetic thing of a date.

"Oh, how rude of me," she said, looking only at Liam, "I'm Lottie, Lottie Pierce."

Lottie reached behind her and grabbed another strawberry, which she then placed into her mouth.

A second later, she watched a strawberry wiz past her and land on a dancing couple in the middle of the dance floor. She recognized them from earlier on the couches.

Royce and Adelina.

The strawberry seemed to have missed Adelina but hit Royce right in the back of the head, and another followed, hitting him in the shoulder.

She heard Shina yell to her from across the way.

"LOTTIE! I do hope that blast missed you or I might have to damage someone."

"All clean here, Shina. Come join me? I've found something delicious." Lottie called back.
Lottie chuckled to herself and then turned back to Liam.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:33 am

Perfect Timing. Kateb

Shina started to walk over to Lottie when she noticed a boy was with her.
Time to turn up the veela she thought.

Oh, strawberries. How perfect Lottie.

Looking over at Liam.

Hey, I'm Shina she said. Hitting Liam with a full blast of her Veela charm.

Shina circled the strawberry around her mouth before eating it.

Oh, these are delicious She said with a wink towards Liam.

Last edited by Shina on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Showing her dress here too.)
Back to top Go down
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 am

Liam gupled loudly, his confidence...blurred.
He looked from one girl to the other and then to Cassie.
She hadn't said anything since the two girls had arrived.
Of course they were older than her, so maybe she was as scared as he was.
All he wanted was for the floor to open beneath him and swallow him alive.
What did they want from him?
"Hey" was all he managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Shina

Shina

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 am

Aw look at the cute shy boy thought Shina.
Shina walked up to liam and leaned closer to him. giving him a nice view of her chest.

Not used to talking to girls are you? Shina shot a glance over at Cassie.
Well, real girls she said with a smile.

Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:24 am

Mark stayed in the shadows of the buffet table, his face hidden from view. He watched as poor Liam was clearly unnerved as Lottie and Shina were hitting on him. He noticed Cassie, looking completley offended by the whole thing. Poor girl. he thought.

Liam was starting to look afraid, so Mark decided to save him. Hopefully by completley offending the two girls, they'd leave the poor couple alone.

"Oh, hey Liam." he called, striding forward. "I see the sluts have descended." He laughed, in a very Slytherin-style way.
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:31 am

Lottie watched as Shina got closer to Liam, giving him a view that most any guy would die for.

"Not used to talking to girls are you? Shina shot a glance over at Cassie. "Well, real girls" she said with a smile.

Lottie giggled a bit, still avoiding looking at Cassie. A few moments later, a Ravenclaw boy made his way over to them.

Lottie recognized him from earlier, when she had danced with him in the middle of the ballroom.

"Oh, hey Liam." he called, striding forward. "I see the sluts have descended." Mark laughed, in a very Slytherin-style way.

Lottie stepped towards Mark and bit her lip seductively, brushing off his comment.

"Well hello there, Mark. Come back for more, did you?" she giggled and took another step closer. "You know, if you really can't get enough, we can take this elsewhere, someone more private."

She ran her hand down her chest and raised her eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:33 am

Mark just stared at her. "Uh huh, yes, I came to talk to you." he said sarcasticlly, rolling his eyes. "Honestly, you're so self-centered, it's obnoxious."

Please leave, please leave. he thought.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:37 am

Liam watched as finally a male figure emerged.
It was Mark, he'd always been fairly friendly with Liam and he seemed to be trying to help him out.
Liam gave a very short, very quiet nervous chuckle at Mark's comments.
Liam didn't want to offend Lottie or Shina.
That would be crazy.
But he welcomed being saved from them.
Maybe now him and Cassie could quietly slip away from them.
He blinked purposefully at Cassie.
She didn't seem to notice him trying to get her attention.
So he decided to strike up a conversation with Mark instead.
"So I hows the dance lessons been going?" He asked avoiding looking at the two girls.
Hopefully they'd get bored and leave.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:41 am

"So I hows the dance lessons been going?" Liam asked him nervously.

"Ah, it's all good." he replied. "Rather hard, though, since the piece we've been doing hasn't exactly been easy. What about yourself? Did you take any lessons as preperation for this evening?"
Back to top Go down
Aubrey

Aubrey

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

Lottie looked at the boys as they chatted.

Her date still hadn't showed up and she was wondering now, if she was being stood up. She glanced about the room, but didn't spot Will.

Perhaps he got sick, or is still getting ready....

She looked at the giant clock that hung on the wall, but it was of no use. The time was only going backwards.

April Fools...

Lottie look back at Liam and Mark. They were still chatting about something, but Lottie wasn't paying much attention as to what. She flipped her hair and butted in between them. grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him toward the dance floor.

"Come, Liam," she said glancing at Cassie, who still hadn't said anything, "we are going dancing."

Lottie looked back at Shina, hoping that she would follow her with Mark. It should be easy for her to get him, right? What with her Veela abilities and all.
Back to top Go down
kaileen_

kaileen_

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:12 am

((Wow. Sorry guys. Things have been crazy and I haven't had much time to post. Sad ))

Well, no use in getting huffy. Liam could dance with whomever he wanted.

Although he didn't seem to like that idea very much.

Would it be better to just let them go or actually stand up for him? Standing up for him might make her less of a target...

"Thanks for the compliment," she told Liam before following Lottie onto the dance floor.

Then again, Liam was a Hufflepuff... Did she care? But then again, he couldn't hold his own against Slytherins, so it wasn't hard to figure out how he would do against a beautiful girl.

"That's actually a pretty good idea," Cassie admitted to Lottie. "I hadn't thought of switching off."

There. What would she think of that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Perfect Timing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Timing.   Perfect Timing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Timing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Fools Ball-
Jump to: