Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torturing The Gryffindors

Go down 
+2
xaee24smcx
rose_thorn2009
6 posters
AuthorMessage
rose_thorn2009

Torturing The Gryffindors Empty
PostSubject: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:38 am

Rose stood in the hall glaring at everyone. She was a first year true but her elder brother had graduated from here last year and her elder sister would be graduating in two years. She spooted a first year Gryffindor student and used the Bat-Bogey Hexon him.

Anet was heading to class she could hear some camotian down stairs and sighed and headed down to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:10 am

Adelina smiled, she had seen the first year hex the gryffindor. "Promising" Adelina thought. Since she was being particularly nice she decided to walk over and welcome the girl to slytherin house. See how she was getting on.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 12:20 pm

A loud racket was being produced near the divination tower.
Preston Cardova grabbed his book and sauntered out of the room.
Trelawney. He groaned, Crazy old bat. Asking us to read tarot cards and
writing an essay on at least two rolls of parchment?!
Useless waste of trees in my opinion.

" Hey P. We got a situation." A low alto voice of a friend growled
from the bottom of the spiral stairs.
" Let me guess, Its the Fat Lady? Trying to sing again isnt she?
Perfect."
" I wish. Our pride is at stake here Man. "

Without another word, Preston leaped over the stair railings,
using a levitation spell to break his landing.
He ran his hand through his hair and followed his fellow Gryffindor
to the source of "excitement."

"Someone throw a party and forget to invite me?"
He sneered in a jokeling laughter.
"Well im decideing to crash."

Preston grabbed the Kid with Boggies flying out of his nose profusively
and shoved him to his friend. Disgusting.
"Take him to Promfrey."
Preston scanned the crowd. Spotted.
"Adelina, Honey." he crooned, "Keep your pets on a leash. "
Preston winked slyly and half-turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Reply   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:39 pm

After finishing history of magic, Icarus was calmly making his way to the hall. Now, a stereotype is often repetitive and boring. Not to mention wrong. But, this subject was seriously the dullest part of Hogwarts. The whole class was literally someone reading from a book. Icarus didn’t understand why there even had to be a class anyways. They could just handover the book and ask students to read it. Sure, nobody will. But it’s not like anyone’s paying attention to the class either.

Pain jabbed his shoulders as Icraus shook his bag off his shoulders, setting it tumbling onto the ground. Before he could do anything else, however, he heard racket originating from the hall. If you can call it that anyways. It was really a yell then some type of a laughter. He wouldn’t have paid too much attention to it if it wasn’t for the crowd of people rushing off to investigate. Wow, was Hogwarts really getting this boring? Icarus decided to tag along, forgetting about the bag he left slumped on the ground.

When he reached the hall, he caught a glimpse of a first year getting shoved into someone else. Then the shover said something about keeping pets on a leash. Ha, seemed like he missed whatever had happened. But he had a hint that whatever it was had been against the rules. Smiling, he crouched low, slyly making his way behind a table. Hiding behind it, he listened into their conversation. Perhaps he could hear something then tattle-tale. Ah, how he loved that.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:13 am

Adelina chuckled.
"Or else what?" The words were pronounced slowly and perfectly in her English accent.
Adelina was in a terribly boring mood, and a duel with Preston would be the ideal thing to cheer her up.
C'mon preston, I dare you. Adelina thought, with a wide grin plastered on her pale face.
Back to top Go down
rose_thorn2009

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:54 am

Rose glared as an older Gryffindor came and ruined her fun. She walked up behind him and flicked her wand and and whispered the words for the babbling curse. Her dark brown eyes glowed with pleasure. She spotted another Slytherin and walked up to her. "No body ruins my fun" she smirked as she watched the other Gryffindor take the 1st year she had cursed away.

As Anet walked down the hall she spotted another Gryffindor leading a girl away. She cringed when she saw that she had a bat boogie curse on her. *Gross* she thought. She wanted to help but had to get to class before she got in trouble.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:06 am

Stinnikus stood on the stairs a few floors up watching the curses fly.
Pathetic He thought.
They don't even see professor Mcgonigal or professor Snape walking towards them now they are so distracted.

"Hmmp, I guess I will save them from those two teachers." Stin says aloud towards no one.

Sectumsempra Casted Stinnikus at Snape.

Not even waiting to see if Snape blocked it or not Stin was gone. Quickly returning to his bed in the common room.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:07 am

Preston raised an eyebrow. Just like her to speek up.
"Or ill make your head match the size -" of your big mouth.
His speech was cut off in the middle of the sentence. The words
that he so wanted Adelina to hear were replaced with an
earful of babble.

At the corner of his eye, Preston caught a quick glimps
of the Slytherin Adelina was appraising. Sly little snake isnt she.
he thought half annoyed, half bemused.
Luckily, the crowd of mainly Slytherins had much dispersed since
the curseing of the Gryffindor had ended. They were smart
to leave. Wouldnt want to get caught up in a duel between Preston
and Adelina. Things usually got intense.

"Why Mr. Cardova. Of what pleasure you must take into bullying
defenseless girls." Severus Snaped sneered from behind.
He must have snuck up sometime ago, uneffected by a spell
whizzing up from behind him a moment ago. Preston was smart to
make his movements as normal as possible and made sure not to speak
till he felt the spell ear off. His tougne was already feeling left heavy.
spell must be wearing off.

He shrugged in an oh so cocky way and shot a look at Adelina.
He couldnt help but tease her with a charming wink. Snape
however, wasnt that amused.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 7:21 am

Although Adelina was mid-laugh, she broke off and glared at Snape's arrival.
She disliked being called defenseless. It was far too close to weak.
Adelina watched as Preston tried to act normal.
The wink was crossing the line.
I'll get you back.

With that Adelina gave a half smile and began to wander down the corridor towards Charms class.
Gryffindors. So annoying.
Back to top Go down
rose_thorn2009

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 am

Rose watched as the other Slytherin headed off. She shrugged and decided she had better head to Transfiguration class before the prof get's angry.

Anet watched as the slytherins headed off there own way. She would get them back for cursing one of her house. She quickly headed to Herbology.
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Lullaby runs down to see what all the commotion is. Luckily for her, it has died down alot. The rumours are flying and she hears a name mentioned in one of the children sent to the hospital wing -- Alecx Emmett, quickly Lullaby rushes down to the hospital wing to check on her little sister. When she arrives she sees a tiny little girl lying in her bed, black hair stringed across her face. "Alecx," Lullaby cries, noticing the other Gryffindors in the other beds. "Are you alright?" Alecx looks up at Lullaby with eyes as big as saucers.

"Lully," Alecx squeaked, then burst into tears. All Lullaby could do to embrace her sister was hug her tight.
"I'm glad your alright," Lullaby says in a hushed tone.
"Lully, they hurt me," Alecx cried.
"What did they do?" Lullaby asked, rage building up inside. Alecx shakes her head and keeps on crying.
"It was a Slytherin," and that was all she could manage to say. Lullaby spins around, like she's going to barge right into the Slytherin common room and kill them all, but a plead from her sister stops her, "They said I'd stay here for a couple days," Lullaby nods. "But I don't want to be here, I don't want to be trapped in the Hospital Wing all night, they tell stories of people who..." she pauses.
Lullaby thinks for a moment. "I can stay here with you tonight, but only tonight," The only way she was going to be able to stay was to sleep on the floor, the school had clearly specified that extra beds were needed at all times in case students were injured. "I've got to get to class, I've already missed nearly half of Potions." Lullaby scampers off, planning her excuse for why she was absent in one of her classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torturing The Gryffindors   Torturing The Gryffindors Empty

Back to top Go down

Torturing The Gryffindors
Page 1 of 1