Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The first time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: The first time.   The first time. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Royce entered the ballroom feeling very confident. He thought he looked good, in fact, he knew he looked good. Freddy had taken Royce to Marco's for his dress robes, if you could even call them that.

The first time. N_005

It was his first time attending a wizard's ball of any kind and he was surprised to see how different it was from you ordinary high school dance that he was used to.

Royce looked around and saw some floating tables with chatting girls on them. The dance floor already had several couples wrapped up in each other, and the best part? Everybody was smiling. He couldn't help but smile himself.

He scanned the dance floor for any signs of Adelina. But couldn't spot her.

She probably isn't here yet.

He sat down on one of the few steady couches that were not floating in the air, grabbed a handful of Bertie Bott's out of a nearby bowl, and waited for his date.

OOC: sorry for the unprofessional look of the picture, all I could find for him (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 5:07 pm

Adelina glanced quickly in the mirrors, that had been kindly put up by the doors of the Great Hall.
She loved her dress the more she liked it but she was a tad nervous.
The first time. Dresss11
I wonder whether Royce is already here.
They had agreed to meet in the Great hall about 10 minutes ago.
Adelina obviously was late, she had been fiddling with her hair and didn't realise the time.

With a deep breathe, she opened the door and sauntered in.
The Great Hall looked fantastic!
The floating sofa's were nice.
Ah Lucille & Felicity had come afterall!
They look fabulous.
Glancing around the hall, she noticed Royce sat on one of the rare ground sofa's and began to make her way over to him.
He looked gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:57 am

Royce noticed a girl opening the doors to the ball room. He immediately recognized the dress and stood to greet his date as she approached.

Gorgeous.

"Well hello there beautiful." Royce said with a smile, taking her hand.

He gave it a small kiss and then turned towards the buffet.

"Hungry? Or shall we dance." Royce said as he watched a couple of Slytherin girls floating on the chairs above.

He noticed Lucille and quickly gave her a smile. But, he didn't recognize the other, and wondered if Adelina was friends with her as well.

OOC: the two girls are Lucille and Felicity. from this thread:
https://squibguild.forumotion.com/fools-ball-f1/floating-armchairs-of-doom-t165.htm
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:58 am

Ooc;; I dunno if that was an invitation to reply or not. xDD
I don't wan to inturrupt Royce and Adelina. ;o
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Kara!

Kara!

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:15 am

Felicity peered down at Royce and Adelina, who were waving up at her. She waved back cheerfuly at them, carefully lowering her chair so she wouldn't hit anyone. "Hey guys!" she said, rather loudly for the band was quite noisy. "How do you like the ball so far?" She hoped Adelina wouldn't mind her talking to them. She could be rather touchy at times.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 5:54 am

Royce watched as a Slytherin girl named Felicity made her way over to them.

"Hey guys!" she said, rather loudly for the band was quite noisy. "How do you like the ball so far?"

"Well, Adelina just got here," Royce smiled nodding at Adelina, "but I have been stuffing my face at the buffet, and I must say, the food is amazing." Royce chuckled and then looked back to where Felicity had come from.

"Who are those girls you were sitting with? You didn't seem to happy over there." Royce chuckled and nodded towards the floating couches where a Raveclaw girl he had never seen before sat with a Gryffindor in a very revealing dress.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 am

"Who are those girls you were sitting with? You didn't seem to happy over there." Royce chuckled and nodded towards the floating couches where a Raveclaw girl he had never seen before sat with a Gryffindor in a very revealing dress.

Adelina glanced over at the girls.
"One is Shina, she's the ravenclaw that's just moved from Beauxbatons, according to Freddie she has Veela in her. The other is Lottie, Gryffindor Slut, she used to be a bit chubby and shy, now she has her new look she is showing every bit of it." She muttered in disgust, answering Royce's question.

Adelina knew every girl in the school that is of public interest.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:38 am

"Oh yes, it's pretty much the whole reason why I came." Felicity admitted, reaching for some chips and an exotic looking dip.

She listended to Adelina's description of Shina and Lottie. "Yeah, that pretty much describes them." she told Royce. "Neither one of them are people who'd I would advise talking to."

She saw Adelina glance at Royce, and figured that she should probably leave them alone. "Well, I guess I'll go annoy them or something." she said, smiling at Adelina and Royce as she moved her chair back up into the air.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:36 am

"One is Shina, she's the Ravenclaw that's just moved from Beauxbatons, according to Freddie she has Veela in her. The other is Lottie, Gryffindor Slut, she used to be a bit chubby and shy, now she has her new look she is showing every bit of it." Adelina said, answering Royce's question.

"Oh yes, it's pretty much the whole reason why I came." Felicity admitted, reaching for some chips and an exotic looking dip. "Yeah, that pretty much describes them. Neither one of them are people who'd I would advise talking to."

Royce chuckled.
"They sound like a fun pair to me." he admitted.

It was true, he found drama quite funny, as long as he wasn't involved. Especially between vein ladies like the two the girls had described. He thought of dragging Adelina over to say hello.

She saw Adelina glance at Royce, and figured that she should probably leave them alone. "Well, I guess I'll go annoy them or something." Felicity said, smiling at Adelina and Royce as she moved her chair back up into the air.

"Well, Ady, would you like to join her? I see Mark over there. We should probably save him." he chukled and nodded towards his friend that was being bombarded by the ladies.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am

"Well, Ady, would you like to join her? I see Mark over there. We should probably save him." he chukled and nodded towards his friend that had lottie on one side and Shina on the other.

"You Royce, are an addict for drama!" She said smiling, placing her hand in his, she began the journey over to the floating arm chairs.
She was sure that this was a bad idea.
Well a bad idea, if they intended not to use wands.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:05 am

"You Royce, are an addict for drama!" She said smiling, placing her hand in his, she began the journey over to the floating arm chairs.

Royce chuckled and closed his hand around hers. Leading her to the floating furniture. He saw Felicity had put herself back in front of the two girls and Mark. Royce laughed as he watched the two girls flirt with him, the Gryffindor even fluffed his hair.

OOC: https://squibguild.forumotion.com/fools-ball-f1/floating-armchairs-of-doom-t165.htm

we can move to that board with Felicity, Shina, and Mark, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first time.   The first time. Empty

Back to top Go down

The first time.
Page 1 of 1