Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The ball BEGINS~!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angostin

angostin

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Stinnikus walked down the grand stair case and waited at the bottom for Valora.
Hmm, I wonder if Drew found someone. he thought.

Stinnikus watched as more students started showing up. Looking around for Valora

I wonder were she could be. he thought.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Valora opened the door from the common room that led into the hall. She swiped on some lipstick and began walking down the hallway.

She knew she was going to be early, but she didn't really mind. She preferred to get there early anyway, that way there weren't as many people to see her enter.

Her heels clicked softly on the stone floors as she made her way towards the large double doors that opened up to the ballroom. The closer she got, the more nervous she became. She wondered who would be there. Would Stinnikus be there yet? She hoped not, she wanted to have time to check herself in the mirror one last time before she saw him.

She took a deep breath and opened one of the doors. She opened it as little as possible, slipped herself in and then let it shut as quietly as possible, trying to be discrete.

The ball BEGINS~! Hello_Mag03

She turned around and saw that a couple of students had already arrived.

Felicity.

Valora had met a couple days ago in Herbology.

Lucille.

Valora's tea buddy.

Stinnikus.
Wait.
Stin, he's here already?

He didn't seem to notice her, for he was facing the other way, towards the buffet. Valora thought about turning back around and sneaking her way to the girls lavatory before approaching him. But, she sighed and walked towards him instead. He looked amazing in his dress robes, she breathed in, then walked over and stood by his side.

"Hello handsome." Valora said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
angostin

angostin

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 pm

"Hello handsome." someone said behind Stinnikus.

Stin turned around slowly swallowing the food he was eating while he turned.
Once he noticed who it was that said hi he slightly choked on the food mid-way down.

*cough* Why hello there. he said with a smile.
I am looking for my date. Have you seen her?

Stin gave her a smirk and approached grabbing the girl into a monster hug.

April fools dear. Shall we dance? he asked.

Not caring that there was no music Stin took Valora to the dance floor and started spinning her around.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Stin coughed a bit, choking on his half-eaten food.
"Why hello there." he said with a smile. "I am looking for my date. Have you seen her?"

Stin gave her a smirk and approached, grabbing the girl into a monster hug.

"April fools dear. Shall we dance?" Stinnikus asked.

"Well, yea, but Stin there's no-" Valora was cut off mid sentence.

Stin dragged her off to the dance floor and began to twirl her around. They were the first ones on the dance floor, and she knew people were probably staring.

"Stinnikus!" Valora giggled, "people are staring."

The band must have seen them dancing because after awhile some music chimed in that matched their dancing almost perfectly.

Valora laughed at herself. She had never actually danced at a ball before. During her past years she had just spent the time watching the boys drool over her and making fun of the girls without a date. She hated herself for being so cruel, and shook the memory away. Dancing was quite fun, Valora wished she had tried it earlier. Although, she was quite sure she was mostly enjoying it because of her who her dancing partner was.

"Your a great dancer!" she said, raising her voice a bit so he could hear her over the music, then giggled.

The crowd around them was getting larger, other couples had decided to join them on the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:55 am

After a couple songs Stin took Valora over to some couches.

That was fun he said with a smile
I will be right back. Need to visit the little boys room he said with a wink as he walked off.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:04 am

After a couple dances, Stinnikus took Valora over to some of the floating couches near the buffet.

"That was fun" Stinnikus said with a smile "I will be right back. Need to visit the little boys room." he said with a wink as he walked off.

Valora fully relaxed as soon as she knew he wasn't looking and let herself sink into the couch. It was comfy, almost as comfy as the on in the Ravenclaw common room that she had been lounging on earlier that week, before Stinnikus had asked for a back rub. She giggled to herself, as she looked back on the memory.

She muttered a quick spell and her hovering couch soared higher into the air with the others. She quickly crossed her legs, to be sure no passerby could see up her dress. Her couch stopped near a floating buffet and Valora picked some grapes off it, and popped them into her mouth. Unsatisfied, she scanned the table for something a bit more interesting.

Bertie Bott's.

Valora grabbed a handful and popped some into her mouth.

Diet Coke.
Fruit Punch.
Mac and Cheese.
Carrot.
Pineapple.
Dirty Hamper.

"YUCK!" she exclaimed, grabbing a napkin and spitting her chewed bean into it. She looked around to be sure nobody was watching and then threw the napkin on the floor.

The elves will clean it up.

Valora looked down and watched her napkin as it floated towards the ground. But, it didn't make it there. Instead, it landed on a familiar head.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 pm

OOC: I left that open at the end, so that if Stin decides to show back up, he can be the one the napkin hit. Or if one of you guys want to pop in, you have somewhere to start (:
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:18 pm

Stinnikus was looking around for Valora when a napkin hit his head.

Who the Fu... Stin started to yell but caught himself as he saw it was Valora who threw it.

So that's what you think of me Stin yelled up to Valora jokingly
Guess I am kind of garbage-esk

Stinnikus jumped up to the floating chair and plopped a squat on the arm.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm

"Who the Fu..." Stinnikus started to yell but then stopped when he saw it was Valora.

"So that's what you think of me" Stin yelled up to Valora jokingly, "Guess I am kind of garbage-esk"

Stinnikus jumped up to the floating chair and plopped a squat on the arm of it.

Valora giggled, "Sorry! It was an awful flavor."

She brushed her dress free of wrinkles and then crossed her legs underneath it. She held out her hand, offering Stinnikus some Bertie Botts.

"What took you so long?" she asked, asking about his trip to the bathroom, "Did you fall in?"

Valora giggled and then patted the couch next to her. The way he was sitting couldn't possibly be comfortable.

She lowered her voice into a softer tone and whispered a bit, hoping nobody would hear.

"So, I heard a Slytherin girl, Adelina, is hosting some sort of after party. Heard about it?" she asked.

Valora hadn't been invited but rumors were going around the school about it. She had been to Adelina's parties in the past, but every year Adelina changed where they were. Nobody dared say where it was being hosted, for fear of the teachers eavesdropping. So it was impossible to go unless you had been invited.
Back to top Go down
angostin

angostin

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 am

Stin slid off the arm or the chair and sat with Valora.
"What took you so long?" Valora asked, asking about his trip to the bathroom, "Did you fall in?"
Sorry, after I went to the bathroom I had to go talk with Drew. He and I had some things we needed to finish discus.

"So, I heard a Slytherin girl, Adelina, is hosting some sort of after party. Heard about it?" Valora implored.
Why yes I have, in fact Drew and I have already been invited. Would you care to be my +1 for it? asked Stin while tracing his finger along Valora's leg.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:42 am

"Sorry, after I went to the bathroom I had to go talk with Drew. He and I had some things we needed to finish discussing." Stinnikus replied.

When Valora asked about Adelina's party, Stinnikus had mentioned that him and Drew were going and asked if she would like to come along, tracing his finger along her leg.

Valora blushed a bit and smiled.

"Really? Yea, I'd love to come! Are you kidding? Parties are totally my thing." she said, happily.

Valora rethought her statement. In the the past she had always loved attending any sort of party because there were always attractive boys to look at and flirt with. But with Stinnikus there, things would be much different. She wondered what people would think of her, showing up with a boyfriend. Boyfriend? Well, Stinnikus wasn't really her man, just a date right? Yea, just a date...

Valora scooted closer to Stinnikus and let her feet unfold from underneath her. She looked down at her shiny black heels and swung her feet back and forth, cutting through the air.

A couple of 5th year Gryffindors were snogging beneath them and Valora giggled.

"So Stin, I've been thinking..." Valora started, feeling a bit nervous, "well, I was thinking, iwasthinkingthatweshould***, that we should, be together." she glanced at his for a second and then looked back down.

"Only temporarily, of course. You know-" she continued.

Temporarily?

What Valora was talking about, she didn't know. But one thing was for sure. She was definitely nervous for his response.

OOC: ***i was thinking that we should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The ball BEGINS~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ball BEGINS~!   The ball BEGINS~! Empty

Back to top Go down

The ball BEGINS~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Fools Ball-
Jump to: