HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Room Of Requirement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 am

Adelina paced back and forth three times.
We want a room that is warm, comfortable, and where nobody we don't like can get in.
She looked up and saw a beautiful oak door appear.
She took Royce's hand and pulled him through the door, quickly shutting it behind them.

In the room there was a a large comfy couch perfectly placed in front of roaring fire place.
It was peaceful, warm and there was a handful of towels neatly placed at the side of the couch.
"Welcome to the room of requirement." She beamed.
"This is where the after ball party is going to be held" Adelina added, walking over to the pile of towels.
Her hair was quite wet and if she didn't towel-dry it soon, it would go frizzy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:28 am

Adelina led Royce into a room he had never seen before. As she opened the door he felt the heat from the roaring fireplace and notived a couch placed directly in front of it.

"Welcome to the room of requirement." Adelina beamed. "This is where the after ball party is going to be held" Adelina added, walking over to the pile of towels.

Royce watched as she dried her hair. The curls were beginning to frizz and although he thought it looked adorable, he assumed she was trying to stop them from getting any frizzier.

He stepped out of his robe and placed it in front of the fire place then sat on the couch in his jeans, shirt, and Ravenclaw tie. He shook his head and then grabbed a towel to dry his face.

"So this is the place, huh?" Royce said looking around.

The room was quite large and he could tell from the thick walls that it was more than likely sound proof. A perfect place to have a party go undetected.

"Oh, Adelina...Erm, I know that you only invite certain people there, to the party I mean." Royce rubbed the back of his neck with the towel, catching drips that were falling from his soaked hair. "But I was wondering if I could possibly extend the invitation to my buddy, Mark. He's a real good guy, and well, I think he could use some time out. He does a ton of studying." Royce chuckled and looked at Adelina, who was still messing with her curls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:59 am

"So this is the place, huh?" Royce said looking around.
"Oh, Adelina...Erm, I know that you only invite certain people there, to the party I mean." Royce rubbed the back of his neck with the towel, catching drips that were falling from his soaked hair. "But I was wondering if I could possibly extend the invitation to my buddy, Mark. He's a real good guy, and well, I think he could use some time out. He does a ton of studying." Royce chuckled and looked over her.

"Yeah well the room will be bigger, it will have big speakers in the corner, there will be a bar over there." She replied, pointing to the various areas of the room.

"Mark huh? Well yeah sure thats fine, everybody's really invited we just gotta make sure no little one's get in" Adelina laughed and wandered over to the couch. Royce's shirt was still wet and was stuck to his chest.
Adelina slouched down next to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:05 am

"Yeah well the room will be bigger, it will have big speakers in the corner, there will be a bar over there." Adelina replied, pointing to the various areas of the room.

"Mark huh? Well yeah sure thats fine, everybody's really invited we just gotta make sure no little one's get in" Adelina laughed and wandered over to the couch then slouched down next to him.

Royce through his arm around her and relaxed.

"Awesome, I can't wait for this after party. I have never been to a wizards party before, I bet they are wicked." Royce chuckled.

"So, you told me your life story Ady, there has got to be something you want to know about me." Royce looked at her, "But I'll have you note that my life is far less interesting." he chuckled and then gazed out the window.

He could hear the thunder beginning to roll in and the lightening flickered softly. He thought of his cat, Merlin, and hoped he had mad it inside alright, and wasn't stuck somewhere in the rain.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:33 am

"So, you told me your life story Ady, there has got to be something you want to know about me." Royce looked at her, "But I'll have you note that my life is far less interesting." he chuckled and then gazed out the window.

Adelina didn't think 'interesting' was a very suitable word for her past.
But oh well.
"That's true, all I know is that you're half blood!" She laughed.
"So come on spill."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:47 am

"That's true, all I know is that you're half blood!" Adelina laughed. "So come on spill."

Royce pondered for a moment. What should he tell her? He really didn't have a very interesting past. In fact, he thought the only person that would find it interesting would be a Muggle Studies teacher.

"Well, I was born in Idaho, but shortly after me parents moved to Canada and we bought a home there in a small town. My best friend, Clark, we've known each other sense we were 2 years old. My mum still has pictures of us playing with blocks together in diapers." Royce chuckled, "Anyway, during my first year of high school I made the varsity soccer team. I don't know if you have heard of it, I told Lucille all about it though. She said it sounds a lot like Quidditch, only you don't need a broom or nearly as many balls." Royce chuckled at his last statement. Regardless of how you took it, it was still true.

"I was named most valuable player my second year." Royce grinned and then rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh, and I have a cat named Merlin. But, really, that is all. Nothing really huge has ever happened in my life. The biggest thing would be finding out I was a wizard. My parents never told me about their past. They wanted me to lead a normal life, but who are they to say what's 'normal', right?" Royce shrugged.

He didn't really know what Adelina expected him to say. His life was full of uneventful days, and nothing extraordinary had ever happened to him. Not yet at least...
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:04 am

"Soccer?" Adelina repeated.
She didn't have a clue what that was but it sounded boring.
No brooms?
PAH.
"Well no wands, no brooms and no Diagon Alley doesn't seem very normal to me." She replied.
She tried imagining having no wand.
She couldn't.

"So what did you do at School? What did you learn about?" She asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:12 am

"Soccer?" Adelina repeated.
"Well no wands, no brooms and no Diagon Alley doesn't seem very normal to me." She replied.

"So what did you do at School? What did you learn about?" She asked, confused.

Royce chuckled. He had forgotten that most wizards had no idea what went on in the Muggle World, especially when it came to schooling.

"Well," Royce started. "they teach us about the basic things, like language and arithmetic, you know, math. Then we study science, we learn about things like...well, the alignment of the stars and planets. Things like that. My least favorite subject was always history. It is pretty much the same as History of Magic here, only much much worse." Royce chuckled a bit and then went on to explain more. "We also attend classes that my school used to call electives. I took wood shop, and art. I am actually quite good at building things now, but I am still perfecting my drawing skills."

He looked at Adelina, trying to tell if she had understood. But she still looked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:34 am

Adelina listened to Royce explain. That is so weird.

"Wow, it must be weird knowing that the whole history of muggles was pretty much controlled by wizards" Adelina sighed.
"What this wood shop?" She asked, she had imagined a shop with wood in it.
But surely there was more too it than that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:28 am

"Wow, it must be weird knowing that the whole history of muggles was pretty much controlled by wizards." Adelina sighed.

"What this wood shop?" She asked.

"It is a class that I took back when I lived in Canada. You build things there, with wood. In fact, I made a broom once, for my mum. And my grandmother was given a beautiful wooden jewelry box for her birthday. I am really, quite good at it." Royce smiled.

It was true, wood crafting was something he had always had a knack for. He had received many awards in school for his hand crafted tables and chairs and even won a trophy in the local fair for a cutting board he had entered.

"I'll have to make you something sometime." Royce smiled.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:30 am

"Hmm well I guess that sounds cool" She chuckled.

It was so comfy sat their by the fire, cuddled up to Royce.
"So I was thinking about the invites, you really can invite who you want." She added nervously.
The party was tommorrow and she really hadn't got round to inviting that many people.
"My problem is that slytherins tend not to mix with other houses, so if the teachers see me circling the tables they will start asking questions!" She finished, frowning slightly.

"Care to help me out?" She asked, smiling up at Royce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:04 am

"Hmm well I guess that sounds cool" She chuckled.

"So I was thinking about the invites, you really can invite who you want." She added nervously.

"My problem is that slytherins tend not to mix with other houses, so if the teachers see me circling the tables they will start asking questions!" She finished, frowning slightly. "Care to help me out?"

Royce smiled.

"Of course! I'd love to help out. And don't worry about a thing, I'm pretty good at spotting a rat." he winked at her and then looked back into the fire.

"So when does the party start? What are your plans?" he asked.

Royce was beginning to get excited. This was going to be his very first wizarding party. He was sure that they didn't just do things like spin the bottle and truth or dare. No, it must be must more exciting than that. He looked at his watch and realized that the day was almost over. He would have to be heading to the common room soon, but he didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Room Of Requirement.   

Back to top Go down

The Room Of Requirement.
Page 1 of 1