Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stressful Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Connor

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Chase was sitting on an extremely comfortable couch in the Hufflepuff common room. She was stressed out, her hair was messily pulled back into a ponytail. She had gone up to her dormitory and changed out her robes into comfortable sweatpants and a red t-shirt. Casual. Well whatever. I still look nice she chuckled.
Earier that day she ran into Matteus and offered to help him clean up the books he dropped. The only problem was that she couldn't find him again. On her lap was Matteus's books and the ink she had repaired.
Chase rolled her eyes, typical that he ran away from me. Chase wasn't very guys-follow-you-everywhere type of girl. It didn't bother her usually, but with the Fool's ball coming up she was really worried. She didn't want to go alone.
Chase decided to go through Matteus's belongings. Why not?
As she opened one of his Transfiguration books the door to the common room opened.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:35 pm

Matteus was still mumbling about the drama with Icarus and the rest of the Slytherins. He just hoped he was right about Adelina, and that she would accept Royce for what he was. It's not like he can control what blood type he was. He had too make sure to see what was up with all of that tomorrow, if not tonight.

Today had been so incredibly eventful that he almost couldn't remember all of what happened. Still hadn't caught up with Alison. Maybe he was wrong about that wink, perhaps she didn't like him and she thought he was a complete creep. 'Oh well' he thought.

He headed towards the common room, he needed to relax! All of this chaos was going to drive him mad. He thought about his favorite, most comfortable couch and smiled.

When he gave the password the portrait opened up revealing his beloved common room.

He sighed happily. That's when he saw that girl who had helped him earlier that day... Chase, right? She was a pretty Hufflepuff girl, brown hair and a nice style. She looked very casual sitting comfy in his favorite couch. She was looking at something... was that... his books? He tried to sneak up behind her but he was never too good at that, then said, "What 'cha doing there, missy?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Connor

Connor

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:08 am

"What 'cha doing there, missy?" a voice behind Chase said.
Chase jumped, startled she turned around.
"Oh! Matteus! I was just. Um. Well it's a tad obvious," she chuckled. She closed his book and put it on a table.
"Sorry about that. Any luck with that girl?" Chase mumbled.

It's always the pretty girls. Chase never had a boyfriend, and didn't think she would. She was still debating on hunting down some lonely boy to be her date for the fools ball, but she thought that would be creepy.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:24 am

"Oh! Matteus! I was just. Um. Well it's a tad obvious," Chase chuckled. She closed his book and put it on a table.
"Sorry about that. Any luck with that girl?" She mumbled.

Matteus laughed, "Nah, not at all. She a fast little thing." He sighed, "Find anything interesting in my books? Ah, nevermind that. You've got a date for Fool's Ball?" he plopped down beside her on the couch. He was exhausted, and she had helped him out quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 pm

"Nah, not at all. She a fast little thing." He sighed, "Find anything interesting in my books? Ah, nevermind that. You've got a date for Fool's Ball?" Matteus asked Chase.
Chase sighed, "No, I don't have a date for the Ball."
This conversation just got awkward,she thought.
Chase tried to picture herself at a ball. Her hair would be elegantly curled and she'd wear a fancy dress. It just wasn't very her

((ooc; sorry, it's late and I can't think of anything xD))
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:20 am

Matteus sighed sympathetically, and said, "Don't worry... I haven't got one either. I've embarrassed myself quite a bit, and probably won't have her in time anyway." Conversation was going downhill, and fast. He tried to brighten it up a bit. Away from all this 'Fool's Ball' talk.

"So where have you've been hiding, miss? I Haven't seen you out all that much, and a pretty girl like you should." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:26 am

"So where have you've been hiding, miss? I Haven't seen you out all that much, and a pretty girl like you should." Matteus said, smiling.
Chase giggled. Where had she been? Well she hasn't been anywhere in particular, to be honest. Just roaming the halls.
"I've just been wandering around the corridors. I've been trying to find all the secret passageways in Hogwarts," she whispered.
She had already found a couple, and when she ran into Matteus earlier in the corridors she had just walked out of a passageway.
Thank goodness he didn't see me. She wouldn't have the passageways to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 am

"I've just been wandering around the corridors. I've been trying to find all the secret passageways in Hogwarts," she whispered.

Matteus rose his eyebrows and replied whispering back, "Find any usefull ones then?"

((OOC: sorry for the lame post XD I can't seem to think of anything today))
Back to top Go down
Connor

Connor

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:38 am

"Find any usefull ones then?" Matteus whispered.
"I've found quite a few useful ones," Chase grinned.
Did she want to tell him any? She found them. She should be the only one who knows were they are.
"Well I actually found one right outside the common room. It leads right to the Transfiguration Courtyard. It's really useful because it takes me ages to get down there," she laughed.
That wasn't the best one though. She found this secret passageway that led close to the Owlery. Chase no longer needed to suffer the extremely long walk up there, but should she tell Matteus?
That was her favorite passageway. She could go into her animagus form, an owl, and just fly around without being followed.
Chase didn't want Matteus knowing where that was. He might tell somebody,
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 10:22 am

((I poofed... for a WHILE, lol. Sorry about that.))

"Well I actually found one right outside the common room. It leads right to the Transfiguration Courtyard. It's really useful because it takes me ages to get down there," she had laughed, telling her secret. Matteus smiled, she had a pretty laugh. "You should show me sometime, could prove to help me out someday."

She smiled, it seemed she was hiding something. Matteus pushed that to the side and continued, "We can go now. Bloody boring... although it might be a bit late." he continued, a mischeiveous gleam in his eyes, "But that's half the fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stressful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stressful Day   Stressful Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Stressful Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Hufflepuff Common Room-
Jump to: