HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Fool's Ball

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: The Fool's Ball   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:24 pm

There it is. The poster Will's been waiting for all year. As it said on the flier 'the annual Fools Day Ball will be coming up very soon...'. Will smirked. This will be a piece of cake.

Which girl should I ask? he looked arround the hallway, searching for someone he knew. And which girls have already been asked?. As he saw a group of female Slytherins he stopped dead in his tracks. His heart dropped. All that went through his head was Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit!. Usually asking a girl to a ball or date wasn't hard for him. He just looked around for a pretty face and charmed her with his looks. But he remembered about 'that other girl', he didn't know her name, but she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. It was not just her looks though...Will couldn't describe it. He started pacing, unknowingly of how uncool it looked. In frustration he plopped down onto a nearby bench, racking his brain to remember the tiniest thing about her...Now, Will, stay calm...where did you see her? he was looking down at his shoes in deep thought. At Great Hall...during the Halloween Feast. He could describe every bit of her apperance in his mind expcept her name. He gave himself three options. The first option was to ask around, but people might get sucpicious...and if she found out she would think he was some phyco-stalker. Option two was to take two full laps around the school and try to spot her, but, he could get a detention for running in the hallways. The last option was to skip the ball completley because William Raans is 'too cool for that bloody crap'.

He would've torn his hair out over the inconvience but his hair was just to amazing to tear out, it might never be as attractive again...

(OOC: By the way, I don't have a certain girl in mind, so, if you want to start a relationship jump right in! xD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:35 am

Lottie was wandering the hallways trying to decide on whether or not she was going to attend potions today. She already had an 'O' in the class so it really wasn't necessary to go. But if she couldn't find something to do, well then, wandering the corridors alone seemed almost as boring as sitting through Potions.

She rounded the corner and saw a Gryffindor boy pacing back and forth. Now this was perfect, a perfect excuse for her not to go to class.

Skipping...

Lottie leaned against the wall and watched him pace for a bit. He was cute, too cute. How had Lottie missed him before? She struggled with her memory to try and think of where she might have seen him before, but her mind was blank. She shrugged and began running her fingers through her hair.

The Gryffindor finally plopped down onto a bench and let out a sigh. Now Lottie was not someone to continue to let herself wonder, and the look on his face wasn't exactly telling her what he was feeling. So, she walked over to him with a small skip in her step and sat next to him.

"Hey," she said scooting a bit closer, "I'm Lottie. What seems to be the issue?"

Lottie smiled and bat her eyes. The Gryffindor finally looked up at her.

Sooo damn good looking....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:44 am

(OOC: Slytherin... Razz )

Will looks up, starting a lie, "I was just...", his eyes meeting hers, but he stops. It was her.

Damn she is fine... he thought as he eyed her up and down.

With delight he scooted closer to the girl. "I'm Will," he smiles, toying with his curly locks. "I've seen you before at the Halloween feast, but yet, I do not know your name." He looks up at her innocently with his charming cyan eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:51 am

The by looked up, "I was just...", his eyes met hers, and stopped.

Lottie raised her eyebrows and looked at the boy, waiting for him to continue. He scooted closer to her and then spoke up.

"I'm Will," he smiles. "I've seen you before at the Halloween feast, but yet, I do not know your name."

Will looked up at Lottie, with sparkling cyan eyes. Lottie melted at their beauty and scooted just a but closer. Although it wasn't something she normally did, she stuck her hand out for him to shake it.

"Oh! I'm Lottie, Lottie Pierce." she gave him a smile and then looked at the ground.

A fallen poster was beneath her feet and she reach down to pick it up. On it was written in big letters.

Fools Ball

Lottie smiled a bit and then turned the poster to Will.

"So, you going to this little shindig, or what?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 am

I've considered it," Will replied. "But, I have no one to go with." He shrugged, waiting for Lottie to say something.

Since she didn't he jumped in, "Perhaps I can occampany you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:44 am

I've considered it," Will replied. "But, I have no one to go with." He shrugged, waiting for Lottie to say something. "Perhaps I can accompany you?"

Lottied smiled playfully. She was beginning to Will already, he seemed pretty confident with himself and that was a trait that Lottie had always adored.

"Pay for my dress, and it's a date." she said raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:10 pm

"Of course," Will laughed. Money was no thing he had a shortage of. "Do you want to go grab a butterbeer down at The Three Broomsticks?" He twiddled his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:16 pm

Lottie pondered this for a moment. She looked out through the double doors at the end of the hallway. It looked dark and gloomy outside, and she knew it would rain soon. The butterbeer would surely warm her up after it got chilly.

"Sure, I could go for one." she got up and held out her hand for Will to take, "your treating, right?"

Call Lottie cheap, but she wasn't up for paying for things unless she had to. Usually she got the boys to pay for everything she wanted. And this Will seemed to be doing just that, paying for everything. She adored him for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:30 pm

"I'm paying," Will said, almost like a demand but in a sweet tone, clasping his fingers around hers.

He took her hand and strolled cooly out to Hogsmeade. On his way he picked an object up off a nearby bench. It was an umbrella, and in good condition. Almost as good as something he would own. Almost. Once he got outside he opened the umbrella, right as the rain began to pour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fool's Ball   

Back to top Go down

The Fool's Ball
Page 1 of 1