Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention

Go down 
+3
ehnnie25
Say_rawrr
Aubrey
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aubrey

Aubrey

Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention Empty
PostSubject: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:05 pm

Yes, this is Aubrey's new character. A snotty/slutty Gryffindor. Strange, huh?

Well anyways, Lottie needs a friend or two (she is not easy to get along with), and enemies.

She needs no love interest because, well, she is interested in everyone. If somebody manages to put up with her and keep her attention long enough, then maybe she will have a love interest later on. But for now, she just liked to go around.
Back to top Go down
Say_rawrr

Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:49 pm

ZOMGOSH, Will is snotty/slutty too! x3

Friends?
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:50 pm

Enemies enemies enemies. =D Remember that whole drama-ish thing we thought of in the guild message board? Could work.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Freddie wont like her her cause she's so snobby.
Adelina wont like her cause she's so slutty.

Maybe not enemies, they just dont like each other.
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 9:49 pm

Matteus would at first think she's cute, then her snobby side would show and he'd be annoyed... which would lead him into thinking negatively of her, then he would see that she's a slut. So annoyance, but a little bit of flirting when they first meet, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Aubrey

Aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:25 am

Quote :
ZOMGOSH, Will is snotty/slutty too! x3
Friends?

Totally xD They will get along perfect.

Quote :

Matteus would at first think she's cute, then her snobby side would show and he'd be annoyed... which would lead him into thinking negatively of her, then he would see that she's a slut. So annoyance, but a little bit of flirting when they first meet, lol

That could work, Lottie will be angry that MAtteus doesn't like her and probably push for something with him. So she will probably become and annoyance.
Quote :

Freddie wont like her her cause she's so snobby.
Adelina wont like her cause she's so slutty.
Maybe not enemies, they just dont like each other.

I was going to try and bring some drama with Freddie and his date at the Fools Ball, so I am sure that they will all definetly end up not liking eachother xD
Quote :

Enemies enemies enemies. =D Remember that whole drama-ish thing we thought of in the guild message board? Could work.

Totally (: We will have to act a scene out with Adelina and Freddie later on. Maybe a short one before the Ball and then get really into it during the after party, if Lottie gets invited.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 am

Hmmmm, childhood friends maybe?
or met before in the early school
years? Semi-tightt.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:09 am

Aubrey wrote:
Totally (: We will have to act a scene out with Adelina and Freddie later on. Maybe a short one before the Ball and then get really into it during the after party, if Lottie gets invited.

Awesome. :3 That would work, since I won't be around much for the actual ball...April 5 and onwards, we're going on a family trip. I'm not sure if I can catch the after-party...if I can't, just stir up some drama while Lucille is 'busy hanging out somewhere' & she'll react to Lottie's sluttyness once she hears about it (when I get back from the trip). xDD
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 am

Renae won't like her because she's snobby.

Felicity (I'd post over there but I'm too lazy :p) would absolutley HATE her, because she's a snobby slut. xDD

And Mark might actually like talking to her, cause he's pretty easygoing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention   Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention Empty

Back to top Go down

Lottie Lynn Peirce - needs some attention
Page 1 of 1