HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ehnnie25

PostSubject: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm

This is Aubrey's idea. Twisted Evil Mehe. So basically, this is just a neat way to keep track of Lucille's relationships with the other characters.

Lucille.
Friends: Valora, Adelina, Felicity, Royce, Icky, Freddie, Will, Liliane, Matt, Ruby, Mark
Enemies: Alice, Lullaby, Jamie, Jacob, Ruby, Bella, Lottie, Renae
Love Interest: None (Aww xD)

She gets pissed off easily at people, but if you manage to get on her good side, that's how you become friends. Slytherins have a higher chance, too. More enemies are needed! Lucille loves hating on people. Haha. As for love interest, it's going to take a lot to make her fall for anyone, and even if she does, she probably won't admit it.

Last edited by ehnnie25 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:44 pm

Oooh Lullaby is your enemy. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm

'Course she is, Taffy, she did say Lucille's arm looked like a ferret, remember? Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Say_rawrr

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:14 am

Yes I remember... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:42 am

Updated the list. :3
If anyone wants to get a relationship with Lucille, please post here or in this thread.

And Ruby is both a friend & an enemy. Like/hate relationship, people! Look it up. Or just watch the conversations between Valora and Shina to get the drift... xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karabear

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:16 am

-coughcough-
Emo. ;DD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.karasocks.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)   

Back to top Go down

Lucille - just to clear things up (yes, I stole Aubrey's title. xD)
Page 1 of 1