Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. Empty
PostSubject: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:46 am

(( OOC: continued from https://squibguild.forumotion.com/school-grounds-f3/dungeon-trip-t121.htm ))

BIC:

"Naw, you probably were the reason she hurt her leg," Lucille sneered, feeling amused. "What did you do, distract her in Quidditch?"
"But I am stubborn, I guess..." she trailed off, wondering if guys didn't like her because of that.

"You know, if Adelina saw us like this, she wouldn't be too happy," she said, mostly so he would let her go.

Royce laughed. "I suppose it does look like we were just married." but he carried her just the same. " Actually she wasn't playing Quidditch, but I think she was practicing. She's quite good on that broom. And yes," Royce added, "you are stubborn. But so is Adelina, and look what she landed."

He chuckled at himself and then entered the Hospital Wing. The light inside was blinding compared to the darkness of the dungeons he had just exited. He looked around but could not see Pomfrey anywhere in sight.

"Well, Pompfrey must be out for a short break." with that he set Lucille on a cot and walked over to the sink to get her some water and brought over bandages.

Although he wasn't quite sure how things worked in the wizarding world, he had spent quite some time in the nurses office back when he lived as a muggle. He was always in and out of there with injuries from football. He carefully began to wrap Lucille's leg.

"So, what's your story?" he said, handing her some water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:01 am

"I suppose it does look like we were just married."

Lucille's cheek twitched, but she laughed along. They must look funny the way they were. "I would never marry you," she said jokingly as they entered the Hospital Wing. Damn it, it's bright in here. Call her a goth or whatever, but she liked the dark. Looking around, she noticed there weren't any other people besides them and a fourth year on a far bed.

She nodded at Royce. "Yeah, Adelina's a very good Beater," she said. "We're teammates, and let me tell you, she's dangerous with that wooden club. Better watch out." She chortled as Royce set her down on a cot. Madam Pomfrey wasn't there, so how would she get healed?

Her question was answered once Royce started wrapping bandages around her sprained leg. "How do you know this stuff?" she asked curiously. He wasn't even making her drink any weird potions.

"So, what's your story?" he said, handing her some water.

"My story?" she repeated dully. Oh no. "Depends on what you mean by that." She took a sip from the glass of water.

((ooc: I have to go for now, sorry... xD))
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:20 pm

"I would never marry you," Lucille said jokingly at Royce's comment.

He chuckled, "That's ok, I wouldn't marry me either."

After Royce had her situated Lucille told him about Adelina.

"Yeah, Adelina's a very good Beater," she said. "We're teammates, and let me tell you, she's dangerous with that wooden club. Better watch out."

Royce chuckled at this as he continued t o wrap her leg.

"How do you know this stuff?" she asked curiously.

"So, what's your story?" Royce said.

"My story?" Lucille repeated dully. "Depends on what you mean by that." She took a sip from the glass of water.

"Well I don't, really. Am I doing it right?" Royce laughed, "I used to play football back when I lived as a muggle, I spent a lot of time being bandaged up."

Uh oh.

Royce had slipped and told her something that he wasn't sure he should have. Lucille knew he wasn't pure blood, right? He couldn't remember if he had already told her.

He continued on, "Well, how did you and Adelina become friends? Do you play Quidditch too?"

Royce had finished wrapping her leg and now sat on the side of her bed, his elbows on his knees. He didn't have a class to get to and he wasn't going to leave Lucille here until Pomfrey showed up. Even though Royce hadn't known Lucille long, he knew he well enough to know that if he did leave, she would too with nobody watching her. And he didn't want her walking around on a hurt leg.

Last edited by omgits_aubrey on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:33 pm

"Well I don't, really. Am I doing it right?" Royce laughed, "I used to play football back when I lived as a muggle, I spent a lot of time being bandaged up."

"You lived as a Muggle?" Lucille asked, more curious than ever. Now there was an interesting topic. She still wasn't sure if Royce was pure-blood or not, but now that he had said that, she was pretty sure he wasn't. But she didn't mind...usually, she would, but not when she had grown to like someone's company. "What's football?" she added.

She watched as he finished bandaging her leg and sat down on the bed. "Yes, I play Chaser for Slytherin," she answered brightly. "Though I met Adelina before I got on the team. We became friends after we got sorted, we just like common things and get along well." She smiled lightly. "Do you play Quidditch? If not, you should at least watch her play."

She wondered why Royce didn't leave yet. "Pomfrey will be here soon, you know," she guessed, "You don't have to watch me." She wanted to leave the Hospital Wing. She didn't want Royce to know, but it seemed he already did.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:55 pm

"You lived as a Muggle?"

Royce cringed inside, but didn't let it show.

"What's football?" she added, and then "Yes, I play Chaser for Slytherin," Lucille answered brightly. "Though I met Adelina before I got on the team. We became friends after we got sorted, we just like common things and get along well." She smiled lightly. "Do you play Quidditch? If not, you should at least watch her play.

Lucill paused and then said, "Pomfrey will be here soon, you know. You don't have to watch me."

Royce smiled, "Well, maybe I want to watch you..."

Then he went on to explain.

"Well football is..." Royce pondered a moment, how was he to explain this?...

"Football is a great game that I used to play all the time back in Canada. It is a game played by two teams on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end."

Royce's face lit up as the rush of excitement filled his body, "The object is to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent's goal line using their feet," Royce riggled his feet a bit and pointed at them "or kick it between the opponent's goal posts. The game is timed, and whoever has the most points at the end wins."

He looked at Lucille, waiting to see if she understood, for he wasn't very good at explaining things, only good at understanding things being explained. Then he remembered she had asked another question.

"Yes, I am a half-blood. I had no idea I was a wizard until Hogwarts sent me a letter. I am not sure why I didn't get one first year...I am sure my parents just threw them away." Royce ran his hands through his hair.

"I am sure that boils your blood, doesn't it? A half-blood taking Adelina to the dance, and carrying you up the steps. Do you need me to leave so you can shower and wash my filth off of you?" Royce chuckled a bit, but he really was nervous.

If Lucille cared about him being a half-blood, and Marco from the dress shop cared, and so did all of Adelina's family...certainly Adelina would too, when she found out. And that was bound to happen soon, if she hadn't heard already.

Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm

"Well, maybe I want to watch you..."

Lucille smiled back. Royce turned out to be a nice guy, though he did knock her over at first. She listened intently as he did his best to explain how football was played. She imagined everything he was saying. Rectangular field...goal lines, goal posts...kicking the ball...game is timed...most points wins... Her face brightened after she had a picture of the game in her mind.

"So it's somehow like Quidditch?" she said happily, "Only it's played with feet instead of brooms. But there are Keepers, and Chasers!" She suddenly felt an urge to play Quidditch, or even Muggle football, but...stupid sprained leg.

Then Royce continued talking, returning the topic back to him living as a Muggle. So he was a half-blood. Okay... Lucille was about to ask which side of his family had magic blood, when he talked again.

"I am sure that boils your blood, doesn't it? A half-blood taking Adelina to the dance, and carrying you up the steps. Do you need me to leave so you can shower and wash my filth off of you?" He chuckled, but Lucille could see he was nervous.

She felt a tiny bit hurt at what he said, how he thought she was disgusted at him for being a half-blood. "No, no, I..." she started, feeling the color rise to her face. "I don't mind, I mean, it makes little difference now that you helped me and all...And I know Adelina is a blood-purist, like me...but if I don't scorn you, I highly doubt she will...does she know?"
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 pm

"No, no, I..." Lucille started, Royce could see the color rise to her face. "I don't mind, I mean, it makes little difference now that you helped me and all...And I know Adelina is a blood-purist, like me...but if I don't scorn you, I highly doubt she will...does she know?"

Royce slouched a bit and began, again, running his fingers through his hair. It was becoming somewhat of a nervous habit, really. He didn't like such habits, they would always give him away. Regardless of whether or not he was smiling.

"Well," Royce began, "I really have no idea. I mean, Freddie, you know Freddie? I am sure you do. Well anyways, Freddie knows and with him and Ady being so close, well she is bound to find out." Royce sighed, "If she is going to find out though, I sort of want to tell her myself, so she doesn't feel as if I am keeping it a secret."

He thought about what he had just said. Was he, in fact, keeping it a secret? Adelina had never brought up the subject, so it wasn't as if he was lying to her. But he hadn't told her yet either...
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:39 pm

Lucille sat up straight, resting her back on the pillow, and began picking at the bandage on her leg, feeling queasy. She was sure Royce was really nervous about the whole 'Adelina is a blood purist' thing, and frankly, she didn't want him to say all the wrong things once Adelina found out. It might spark drama, and though she enjoyed watching drama, she didn't like it when it was between two people she liked.

"Well, I really have no idea. I mean, Freddie, you know Freddie?"

Lucille shook her head, but Royce continued. She did know that Adelina and Freddie were close, but she had never been close to Freddie herself.

"If she is going to find out though, I sort of want to tell her myself, so she doesn't feel as if I am keeping it a secret."

"You should tell her," she said softly, thinking of how angry Adelina would be if she found out the truth and it hadn't come from Royce. "It'll avoid major drama..." She heard someone from outside walking towards the Hospital Wing's doors. Must be Pomfrey.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:45 pm

"You should tell her," Lucille said softly, "It'll avoid major drama..."

Royce nodded his head.

"Yea, but how? I mean, I can't really just walk up and say," Royce puffed up his chest and pushed his shoulders back, "Hey! Ady, I am a halfblood! Just thought you should know, sense I am taking you to the Fools Ball!" he relaxed his shoulders and let out a gust of air, "I mean, come on, how embarrassing."

Royce sighed. He had no idea how different things were in the wizarding world, from the muggle life. But he was slowly finding out. Back in Canada, it didn't matter who your parents were, how much money you had, or what color your tie was. But here, it seemed to mean the world to everyone. Everyone but himself.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

"Yea, but how? I mean, I can't really just walk up and say," Royce puffed up his chest and pushed his shoulders back, "Hey! Ady, I am a halfblood! Just thought you should know, sense I am taking you to the Fools Ball!" he relaxed his shoulders and let out a gust of air, "I mean, come on, how embarrassing."

Lucille chuckled a little at his actions. "No, stupid," she replied, a part of her smile back on her face, "Just...say it when you're talking...The subject's bound to come up sometime. And if it doesn't, well, you find a way to open it...mention something about how her parents are, and the conversation will expand." She shrugged. She didn't know how to say stuff like that either.

"You managed to make me find out about you being a half-blood," she stated matter-of-factly. She was sure Adelina would be thinking about it soon enough.

Just then, Madam Pomfrey bustled in and gave the two of them sharp looks before snapping, "Anyone who isn't injured - out of the Wing, you are disturbing the others." Lucille smirked. There hardly were any 'others'.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:12 pm

"No, stupid," Lucille replied, a part of her smile back on her face, "Just...say it when you're talking...The subject's bound to come up sometime. And if it doesn't, well, you find a way to open it...mention something about how her parents are, and the conversation will expand." She shrugged. "You managed to make me find out about you being a half-blood," she stated matter-of-factly.

"I suppose you did, but that is just because I opened my big mouth." Royce chuckled and then remembered, "But I was told not to talk about Adelina's family, from Freddie"

Just then, Madam Pomfrey bustled in and gave the two of them sharp looks before snapping, "Anyone who isn't injured - out of the Wing, you are disturbing the others." Lucille smirked.

Royce laid on the bed next to Lucille's and put his hands on his stomach.

"Madam Pomfrey, you look rather stunning today." Royce said with a charming smile, "You really should be out showing everyone just how fantastic you look. I heard Professor Cabbage was looking for her earlier. He stopped by just moments ago and asked us to tell you when you were in."

Royce rolled over on his side and nodded towards Lucille.

"I seem to have a bit of a stomach flu, but nothing too serious. I can keep an eye on these..." Royce glanced around and noticed a fourth year sleeping in the back, "two for you, it is no problem."

Pomfrey raised her eyebrow at Royce and crossed her arms across her chest.

"Mr. Hades, if you think I am-" Pomfrey began to say before she was cut off by Royce.

"Madam Pomfrey," he waved he off, "you musn't keep Professor Cabbage waiting..."
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:27 pm

Lucille stifled her laughter when Royce struck up an excuse to have Madam Pomfrey allow him to stay. Professor Cabbage?! Where the heck did that come from?

"I seem to have a bit of a stomach flu, but nothing too serious. I can keep an eye on these..." Royce glanced around, noticing the fourth year, "two for you, it is no problem." Lucille nodded in agreement and looked at Pomfrey in a way that meant she should believe what Royce was saying.

She was going to snap at him when he cut her off and insisted that Cabbage was waiting. She gave both of them a very suspicious look, then glanced at a mirror, apparently checking if she indeed looked good today. "Hmm," she mulled, "Well, I - I can't leave you three alone, but I suppose I will talk to Professor Cabbage later."

She nodded happily and sat down on a nearby stool, glancing at them every now and then to check if they were okay. When she turned her back to search for healing potions, Lucille whispered to Royce, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Adelina's parents, they...well, she doesn't talk about them, but..."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Hmmm.

Well, Pomfrey hadn't fell for the entire thing. Royce's plan for getting her out hadn't worked, but at least he didn't have to leave. Where would he go if she kicked him out? Wander the halls? He had no class and he was sure that most of the students were in theirs. Wandering them alone would only make him think about Adelina, and that would lead to talking about their past...

As if Lucille had read his mind, she suddenly whispered.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Adelina's parents, they...well, she doesn't talk about them, but..."

Royce leaned in, he wanted to know what Lucille was going to say, but Pomfrey was eyeballing them with her reflection in the mirror.

He layed back down flat on his cot and groaned a bit, holding his stomach. Pomfrey looked away for a minute, seeming satisfied. But Royce knew it wouldn't be for long.

"But...." Royce nodded, "but what?"
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Damn you, Madam Pomfrey.

Lucille sighed. Now they couldn't carry on a normal conversation. Royce leaned in towards her, but lied back down when Pomfrey shot him an evil look. Then again, maybe this was a good thing. Maybe Royce will forget about what she had said about Adelina's parents and...

"But...." she heard Royce whisper back, "but what?" Oh, great. He hadn't forgotten. Lucille looked at him, thinking of a way to say it without actually saying it. That was weird. Plus, she didn't know much about Adelina's parents, to be honest, all she knew was that Adelina avoided talking about them as much as possible, and from that, Lucille assumed they must be dead.

She still wasn't sure about this, and didn't want to give Royce the wrong information, so she said, "Er...umm...Freddie! Freddie knows. Hasn't he told you anything about Adelina's parents?" She was sure Freddie knew something, having been friends with Adelina since forever.

"Sure you don't want to leave yet? I don't want to bother you...and trust me, once she-" Lucille indicated Pomfrey, "-realizes you made that stuff up about Cabbage, she's gonna eat your face."
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 2:58 am

Lucille hesitated for a bit and then, "Er...umm...Freddie! Freddie knows. Hasn't he told you anything about Adelina's parents?"

Royce was about to answer when she continued.
"Sure you don't want to leave yet? I don't want to bother you...and trust me, once she-" Lucille indicated Pomfrey, "-realizes you made that stuff up about Cabbage, she's gonna eat your face."

Royce chuckled a bit, "I suppose I should be going soon..." he trailed off, eyeing Pomfrey, who was still sitting in front of the mirror.

"Freddy told me about her parents, that they died when she was very small. Probably not a good subject to bring up if I am going to tell her about my blood line. Don't want to get her angry first..." Royce sat up and looked at Pomfrey who was staring at them both.

He leaned over to Lucille and whispered, "I guess I should be going, but I will be back later to see if you made it out okay. Sorry again..." Royce looked at her leg, which she had now stripped free of bandages. "...about your leg I mean. See you around?"

Royce really did hope he would see Lucille. She was becoming somewhat a friend to him, and she was an easy person to talk to, despite what other people said.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 am

"Freddy told me about her parents, that they died when she was very small. Probably not a good subject to bring up if I am going to tell her about my blood line. Don't want to get her angry first..."

Lucille listened to him as he sat up, eyeing Pomfrey. So her guess was right...Adelina's parents did die. Well, well, seems like they have even more in common than she thought. She nodded uneasily, she knew Adelina would get very uncomfortable talking to Royce about her parents.

She chuckled when he apologized again and said, "It's okay. And sure, I'll see you around." She smiled and waved at him as he was about to leave. Royce was a really nice guy, it was no wonder Adelina liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.   Dugeon trip, landed in the wing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dugeon trip, landed in the wing.
Page 1 of 1