Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annoyance.

Go down 
+2
Anselm
omgits_aubrey
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

Annoyance. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:03 am

Things had happened much too fast.

First, Royce twitched a bit, though still looking calm when he told him he was outnumbered. He was going to say something and came as close to opening his mouth. But instead of his voice coming out, Liliane’s did. It’s was very much an angry scream informing him of how she had him dangling in the air. For some reason, this had sent Matt laughing. Oh bloody brilliant, one other person to join Matt and Royce. Icky wasn’t one to be scared of a fight at all. But this seemed more like a very bad team choice to him. So, he was thinking up something to say that’ll stop the drama for now when two more people were added: Freddie and Adelina.

This definitely had Royce uneasy though Icarus wasn’t too sure why. He didn’t know Royce well enough. One thing was for sure, though, Adelina didn’t like what was going on. Before Icarus knew what exactly happened, Liliane and her were having a little argument. Then Royce stepped in, trying to defend Liliane. Defend Liliane? Icarus wondered why especially seeing as that just seemed to make things worse. Now there were three people arguing instead of two.

Now, normally, Icarus wouldn’t have minded drama. In fact, he liked it. But there were more than three angry people and that was never a good thing. Even Royce, the guy who was normally calm, seemed a bit ticked off. One angry person usually equalled a bruise for Icky. He wondered what 3+ looked like. The only good news was that, though he appeared to be the topic of the argument, he wasn’t in it. Plus, Adelina seemed to be defending him. So, he might very well end up alive in the end.

Adelina had asked what he’d done, so he decided to answer. “Oh, well all I really did was promise that I wouldn’t tell you something Royce is keeping away from you. Then Matt said something I didn’t particularly understand so I asked for a clarification.” He shrugged before smiling.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:08 am

Adelina didn't really know how to answer Royce, she only said what she saw.
Luckily that was when Icarus spoke.

“Oh, well all I really did was promise that I wouldn’t tell you something Royce is keeping away from you. Then Matt said something I didn’t particularly understand so I asked for a clarification.” He shrugged before smiling.

Royce is keeping away from you?
Adelina frowned at Royce.
"Any truth in that?" Adelina knew Icarus was a compulisive liar, but she was curious.
She didn't like secrets very much.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:15 am

“Oh, well all I really did was promise that I wouldn’t tell you something Royce is keeping away from you. Then Matt said something I didn’t particularly understand so I asked for a clarification.” Icarus shrugged before smiling.

Perfect, just what I need...

Adelina frowned at Royce. "Any truth in that?"

Royce rubbed the back of his neck, "Damnit Icarus, mind your own business."

Finally Royce knew his name, although Icarus hadn't properly introduced himself, Royce had heard it from Adelina and was sure that was his name now.

"It's nothing big Adelina, not what I am sure you are thinking. But I can't really talk about it now..." Royce trailed off.

He looked around and quickly noticed he was surrounded by Slytherins, it wasn't really Icarus that was outnumbered, it was him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.brey-scape.tk
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:26 am

Adelina couldn't believe it.
Icarus was telling the truth?

"Guys- give them a bit of privacy!" Freddie muttered. Nobody moved.
"I SAID MOVE!" he yelled, wand in his hand, he was not going to settle for no.
"Go easy on him, i'll wait in the common room for you." He whispered to Adelina.
Adelina gulped and nodded.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:32 am

"Guys- give them a bit of privacy!" Freddie muttered.

But nobody moved.

"I SAID MOVE!" he yelled, this time, wand in his hand.

Royce flinched.

He watched as Freddie made his way over to Adelina and whispered something in her ear. Royce ran his fingers through his hair and shifted his weight back and forth between each foot. He could feel his heart beginning to race.

"Walk with me?" Royce said offering a hand to Adelina. Although, he was quite certain that she wouldn't take it.

OOC: should we take it to another thread? Or stay here.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:36 am

ooc; I vote another thread.
Back to top Go down
omgits_aubrey

omgits_aubrey

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:07 am

"I SAID MOVE!" Freddie shouted with his wand out.
Oh boy

"I'll just. Just go to the common room. Okay. Sorry Adelina. Bye Freddie," she muttered.

(ooc; I went to swim practice for two hours and missed everything ! xD )
Back to top Go down
Anselm

Anselm

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:37 am

((OOC: thats okay, since I was at work and missed everything as well.... just pretend Matt went reluctantly but without fussing, giving Royce a sympathetic glance. lol))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mukachishisan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annoyance.   Annoyance. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annoyance.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Off School Grounds-
Jump to: