Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Icky's needs...

Go down 
+4
ehnnie25
omgits_aubrey
Anselm
Pastels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
misslou__x

misslou__x

Icky's needs... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Icky's needs...   Icky's needs... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:45 am

Maybe Ruby could have a wee little crush on Icarus?
It might annoy him to have someone who actually doesn't care that he is so mean and petty.
She would just laugh at most of his attempts to irritate her.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: Icky's needs...   Icky's needs... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:03 am

Lou:

That'll be cool-io =D.

Will do. Do you think they should already have met each other or meet somewhere in the present?
Back to top Go down
misslou__x

misslou__x

PostSubject: Re: Icky's needs...   Icky's needs... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 pm

I think that they should have already met, as they are in the sixth year so it would have been a bit odd that they didn't know each other.
But maybe they could meet up and we can explain in the roleplay that in the past Icky has tried to get rid of her ( in the sense that he tried to make her hate him) and failed. So I don't know whether you wanna start a thread somewhere and we can begin or maybe I shall just post in the "why screaming could be a good idea" thread. In fact I may just do that since I like creatures and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icky's needs...   Icky's needs... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Icky's needs...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Relationships-
Jump to: