Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Evil Binns

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kara!

Kara!

The Evil Binns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:38 am

"Oh, I highly doubt he learns anything. He's probably read the same lessons so many times, he has them memorized." Felicity said with a laugh. It was true enough, Binns had often read them lessons without even using the textbook. "He has a pretty bad memory too... he's read us lessons we've already done I don't know how many times."
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 am

“True,” he agreed when Felicity said that it was doubtful whether or not Binns was actually learning anything. “Yea and I bet he experienced everything too. He was probably there when it all happened.” Hey, he was a ghost, wasn’t he? Icky didn’t know when he died either. So, he could very well be ancient. A guy who was in history teaching history? Blah. Icky shook his head, tired of this history shtick. Still, he couldn’t help but add, “So you were actually listening to what he was saying?”

Ok, now’s changing the subject time!

“Have a favorite subject?” He asked her, deciding to await her answer before revealing his.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:26 pm

"Hmmm... no, not really. I guess charms is pretty fun," she told him. Felicity would much rather be talking to other students than be learning about the magical world. "What about you?" she asked him, deciding that she should learn as much as possible about her newly-found half brother.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:39 pm

Charms, huh?

Typical. Most sane people liked either charms or DADA. This was obviously why these subjects weren’t his favourite. Nope, his favourite was the one subject that only insane people liked. That’s right. “My favourite subject’s divination.” He knew what was probably going to come next. Felicity would most likely blink in surprise and make the following face: o_O. She might even laugh and tease him.

So, he decided to explain. “But it’s not for the reason you think,” he reassured. “People who like divination are usually crazy people.” He laughed then, “And who knew they had their own club? Outside of divination, I mean. It’s so fun to watch them go all coo-coo and tease them. Seriously, if you ever want to tease anyone, divination’s the place.”

Icarus began wondering whether or not Felicity had friends or people she didn’t particularly liked. Wasn’t that something siblings supposed to know about each other? “So, got any friends?” He asked. He smiled, hoping he wasn’t asked the same question by her. After all, how would it look like? ‘Oh, yes. I do not have any friends because I do not want to have any'. Right. He bet he’ll have to explain himself, something he didn’t want to do.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:21 am

"Oh Divination is actually one I like too. It all depends on the teacher, though. Sometimes they have no idea what they're doing!" Felicity knew that most people though Divination was a waste of time, but she'd always been quite interested in the subject.

"Oh... I guess so. I don't particularily trust all of them, and most of them can't stand my horrible Slytherin side." As a matter of fact, Mark (whom she'd known since she was five years old) was her only non-Slytherin pal who could stand her elite-ness and temper. "What about you?" she asked him. "Enimies? Friends?"

Ooc;; I'll be going away for about three days, so I won't reply for a bit. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Evil Binns   The Evil Binns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Evil Binns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2