Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

:queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

:queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:29 am

Freddie laughed.
Definately a tease.
Maybe he could start his lifetime research early, she definately seemed to have essence of Veela in her.
Freddie stood up, and started fastening his shirt up.
"Gotta hand it to her Felicity, she is definately going to be fun."
He playfully winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

:queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:32 am

"Maybe for you." she snorted. After a pause, she added on, "Say, aren't you going out with that Lillane girl?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 am

Freddie sighed.
"No, but I am taking her to the ball" he corrected.
Not that he regretted taking Liliane.
He just regretted her thinking it would turn into something else.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 am

"Ahhh, okay then." Felicity said with a smile. "I'm sure she and Shina would get along just great."
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 am

Freddie frowned.
He happened to think the opposite.
He turned round to felicity, and moved closer to her.
Smiling playfully at her.
"Now come on Felicity, don't be like that. There's plenty of Freddie to go around", he twirled a bit of her hair in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 am

"God, you're such a player, Freddie." she said, swiping at his hand. "First Lilliane, then Shina, and now me. All in one day, too." She added with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:57 am

Freddie made a face. A player?
"Firstly, i'm not playing any games. I belong to no one. Secondly, what's the problem? You like me right?" He asked, sticking his bottom lip out and moving closer to her again, his hand gently running through her hair and pulling her face closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:02 am

"Uh-huh," said Felicity, "I'm sorry, but I am disinclined to aquest (spch?) your request." She smiled at him, and turned away into the school.

Ooc;; In other words, I have to go again. BYEEEE
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:06 am

Freddie tutted loudly.
They are ALL teases.
All Freddie wanted was to have some fun, was that too much too ask?
Where did Liliane get to?
Freddie grabbed his bag, and stormed toward the castle, shirt half unfastened still.
He needed some giggling girls to boost his confidence.
It seemed to him like he was losing his touch.
Back to top Go down
Nikapants

Nikapants

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:07 am

OCC: OUCHHHH. REJECTED.

Sorry. O________O
just had to say that.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:23 am

Ooc; Haha, I really wanted to say it too. xDD
Among other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)   :queen:  || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

:queen: || The queen has arrived. (Outside near the front enterance.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: School Grounds-
Jump to: