Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sibling never told

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

The Sibling never told Empty
PostSubject: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 am

Alright, well this is a small but interesting little plot idea I had. A bit overdone, but interesting. I was thinking that perhaps Icky had some sibling he didn’t know about. It could be any type of sibling: blood sibling, half or step. Though half would be hard to work out. It could even be twins which will be fun.

Anyways, I was thinking that they don’t know about it until we make them find out (mwhahahaa)…so, yea, I basically need the sibling. If you and your character are up for it, please post! It’ll be fun. I promise. It could either be a character you already have or one you’re thinking of making.

Oh, and it could also be siblings with an ‘s’ too. Yeah, that’ll be fun…
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 pm

I was thinking of making another character (I'll put the bio in my next post). I can't put in on the character descriptions for some reason or other. xDD

Anyways, my new character (Felicity) seems to be a lot like Icky. She's very very social, loves it when people pay her compliments, and is really stubborn. She is also a half blood (nowai!), but was raised in a wizard environment. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Name: Felicity (fell-iss-it-ee)
Year: 7th
Birthday: July 28th
House: Slytherin
Blood Type: Half blood. However, since she is Slytherin, she is greatly ashamed of this, and lies to everyone, saying she is pureblood.
Pets: No.
Wand Type: Dragonheartstring, oak wood, thirteen inches.
Broom: Firebolt
Patronus: A swan, for it is graceful, beuatiful, and vain (a reflection of Felicity's personality).
Boggart: Someone who knows her secret.
Animagus/Metamorphagus? No.
Amortentia: Expensive perfumes, coffee, new cars.
Likes: She loves to be in control of every situation. Since she is a natural born leader, she always needs to have at least a few followers, telling her how perfect she is, etc. She was spoiled when she was younger, so she simply loves anything expensive and posh looking.
Dislikes: This is going to be a looonnggg list. :p Okay, Felicity Gallo dislikes people stealing the spotlight, not being as good as her expectation, someone standing up to her, pretty much anyone who isn't a Slytherin, muggle-borns, half-bloods (even though she is one), and those who purposly try and get attention.
Family: Her mother is a witch, and her father is a muggle. They spoiled Felicity, and they still do now.
Appearance: Brilliant blue eyes, fair skin, curly (blonde) hair, average height, rose-coloured lips.
Personality: She is a natural born leader, so she is a very controling person. However, even though she isn't a very nice person, she's like the perfect mean girl: even though you may hate her, envy everything she has, whenever she glances your way or says something nice to you, then you feel as if you've just got 100% on you test.
Other: Her last name “Gallo” is Italian for “vain”.
The Sibling never told Harnois1_TH96042

There's her bio. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Cool-io!

So, what are you thinking then? As in, should the be blood siblings? Step? =D
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 12:47 pm

Yay! ;DD
&&I dunno... I think step-sibilings. They could share a dad, since her dad is a muggle.
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:02 pm

But step is going to be complicated...the only way they could be step is if one of Icarus's parents left and married Felicity's other parent...but that would mean that one of Felicity's parents wouldn't be her own. This is because Icarus is one year younger than Felicity. Half would work, though that'll mean that one of Felicity's parents left. So then there's only blood which could work....if you want to do blood siblings?

Edit:

Ugh...I just noticed, though....their lastname's not the same...
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am

Oh okay, I got step and half confused. :p
And... they can just have different last names. xDD
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:23 am

Not if they're blood siblings...because wouldn't their father be the same?

Step: Step's basically if two people are related because their parents married each other. So, if we're going to have that, it means that one of Icarus's parents would have to divorce and then marry one of Felicity's. This'll mean that one of Felicity's parents that she's living with now wouldn't be her own.

Half: Half would be exactly like Step, except backwards. As in instead of one of Icarus's parents divorcing and marrying one of Felicity's, it'll be one of Felicity's parents marrying one of Icarus's. But that'll mean that Felicity wouldn't have a parent....

Sorry...I know I'm not the best and explaining things...and I might be wrong somewhere. So feel free to correct me if I am...

-Is a bit confused meself-
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 am

Hmmmm...
What if...
They shared their mom?
That way, their last names would be different.

Cause then Felicity's dad would've been married to her dad, left him, and married Icky's dad?
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:28 am

You mean mom, right? And alright-y. As long as you're ok with that. If you're ok, it's awesomesauce for moi afro .
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:35 am

I would have found it hilairious if Icarus was somehow related to Alice!! xD
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:15 am

That would be hilarious. Very Happy

We should try that.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:23 am

Yes! I meant mom. xP
I'm just being forgetful. xDD
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:28 am

Cool-io!

So, how do you think they could find out they're related? Perhaps one of them had a picture of their mother the other saw?
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:31 am

Hmmm....
Is there a class where they need to know their family history or something?
Cause then they could be partnered for that or something. Wink
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:32 am

And I forgot I was on this account. xDD
I meant all of that for Felicity, incase you were somehow confused. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:33 am

Yeah...perhaps in history of magic? That'll be cool.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 am

Perfect. ^^
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:35 am

So do you want to RP it, then? If so, want to start it or should I?
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 am

You can start it. ^^ I'm not good at starting those things. xDD
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Ugh...wait, I just noticed though. She's a year older than him so they wouldn't be in the same classs....

-_-.
Back to top Go down
Kara!

Kara!

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:58 am

Uhhhhhhh
He can be finishing the project
And she looks at it.
:3
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:59 am

Yeah! Will do...

-Poofs-
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sibling never told   The Sibling never told Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sibling never told
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: Out of Character :: Relationships-
Jump to: