Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking in the corridor.

Go down 
+2
luv_those_faeries__
Fantasticality
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Walking in the corridor. Empty
PostSubject: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 am

Freddie walked out the common room to bump into Aurelius.
"Aurelius mate! Talk and walk with me." He greeted, putting his hands on his shoulders and turning him around.
"So tell me, what do you know about Liliane?" He asked a frown forming on his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:53 am

"I know nothing of Liliane. Who is she?"

Aurelius approached Freddie, clapping a hand on his shoulder.

"Hello, Fred."
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:26 am

Freddie groaned.
"She's the girl who hugged me after I invited her to the Ball" He explained.
"She asked to use Berty aswell!" he added.
His tone explaining where this was going.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 am

Aurelius couldn't help but chuckle.
"Poor you... getting yourself attached so soon before the ball. There was all the girls in the school to choose from. So she's special, yes?"
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:37 am

"I don't mind going with her, but it's not like I want a relationship out of it!" Freddie explained.
He was taking the 'scenic route' to the Quidditch pitch, which meant passing the girl's toilets on the third floor.
Girls constantly hung out there.
"What about you, any of them cornered you yet?" He asked, realising he had been ranting for a good five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:39 am

"Then for the poor girl's sake, don't give her any ideas. Don't kiss her, or be too overly affectionate. It would hurt her."
As much fun as he thought Freddie's disdain could be, he didn't want her - or him - to get hurt from it.
"No, I haven't. Kinda interested, though, of course. There's nothing wrong with a little romance, if you ask me."
"Mind you, if I, or we, of all people, turn up to a ball without a date... well, we'd be the true Fools of the Fool's ball..."
Aurelius trailed off, and shuddered at the thought. Imagine that, a slytherin without a date. And who were more eligible than Aurelius and Freddie? Well... no one. Of course.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:13 am

Liliane was strolling down the corridor. She absolutely needed to clear her mind of things.
How could I be so clingy. I need to relax.
She saw Freddie up ahead with another boy, and she blushed a deep red again.
Liliane ran and tried to blend in with a group of girls not too far away.

((ooc; sorry for intruding Wink do you mind me cutting in? If you do just ignore my post, haha. ))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am

Freddie laughed.
"Would I take advantage of a young woman?" he asked innocently.
They turned the corner onto the third floor, and there they were.
All huddled together, applying lip gloss and no doubt gossiping.
He smiled and a couple of them giggled.
"Yeah, you should ask someone soon. Don't want to be a loner!" He whispered to his friend.
He was whispering as he didn't want those girls to get any ideas.
Freddie stopped smiling when he realised that one of those girls was Liliane.
Caught smiling at other girls, by the girl you just asked to the ball was a bad idea.
Is she stalking me?
"Hey Liliane, fancy seeing you here. This is Aurelius." Freddie added, pulling her out of the crowd by her hand.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:48 am

Aurelius laughed.
"I don't think I want to answer that."
He saw Freddie smile at the girls and turn them all to gushing.
If Aurelius smiled, no one would notice.
But in a way, he was kinda okay with that.
Neutral.
"I suppose so... but whom? I see no girls that I particularly... what's the word... fancy?"
Ah, so this was Liliane. Aurelius could have predicted that he'd meet her soon, but this was sooner than expected.
He surveyed her, tilting his head to one side. Freddie, or at least, the Freddie he knew, wouldn't have asked her.
"Charmed."
Said Aurelius, extending his hand to the girl.

[ooc: I might not be here for a while. Sorry.]
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:51 am

Liliane blushed even more when Freddie caught sight of her.
Remain Cool. Stay Calm. That's the advice her friend Kat would give her if she were back at home. If only she could send an owl to her real quickly. She was in extreme need of new advice.
"Oh, hey Freddie! And Aurelius!" She grinned at them. She wasn't so anxious as she was in the common room. There was other people around, she'd be okay.
Liliane reached out and shook Aurelius's hand.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:52 am

ooc; it's okay Mel, i'm going to make a hot chocolate myself. BRB in 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:12 am

"I'll catch you later Aurelius, in the common room before dinner?" he winked at his friend.
Freddie put his arm around Liliane's shoulders and started walking.
He felt like maybe he had been a bit off with her before.
"You want to come meet Adelina?" He asked her, ignoring the giggling girls who were now following them.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:51 am

Another friend to meet? A little fast, but whatever. Liliane needs friends and being social won't kill her.
Knowing her luck it would cause something much worse.
"Sure, Freddie." Liliane grinned. Where his arm was touching her was burning from his touch. She wasn't used to be so close to people.
Back to top Go down
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:29 am

Liam walked down the corridor, and automatically wanted to turn around and walk the way he had come.
Liliane disliked him. Slytherins disliked him.
& Freddie, well he'd never met him or had trouble with him.
But Freddie could squish Liam with his finger, and didn't particularly want to find out whether or not he would.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 am

"Of course."
He said, grinning at Freddie.
"and to you miss" - Aurel said, looking back at Liliane - "farewell, and... have fun."

[ooc: back now.]
Back to top Go down
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 am

[ooc; you can stay if you want xD I only did that cause you said you'd be gone for awhile.]
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:03 am

Alice was walking down the corridor reading the newest Agatha Christie mystery that her parents had sent her as an early birthday gift. She spotted Liam and hurried over to his side.
"Hey Liam!" she greeted. "That is your name right?" she asked in a worried tone. She was pretty sure that was what Cassie had told her.
Back to top Go down
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:36 am

Liam stopped dead in his tracks.
"Ermm, yeah that's my name. Who are you exactly?" He asked, worried.
Too many wizards and witches in one corridor, how am I supposed to breathe?

Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:37 am

Hearing loud quick footsteps behind her, Liliane turned around.
Grimacing she said, "Liam."
He wasn't that bad. It's just the whole slytherin not liking muggle-borns, and the fact he annoyed the living hell out of her. He worries just way too much.
Well she never really gave him a chance, plus he was rather handsome.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 am

"I'm Alice Crawford. I'm also a 6th year Hufflepuff," she replied cheerfully. Alice loved to meet new people. "Cassie mentioned you."
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:11 am

Renae turned the corner of the long corridor, just in time to see a group of whispering girls and some other students talking.
She stopped right in her tracks when she noticed that some of the students were Slytherins. She hadn't had a very good background with them, and she didn't really want to make it worse.
Come on, Renae. How bad can it be? a little voice inside her head whispered. It's not like you've ever done anything to any of them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
biotic_2489

biotic_2489

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:43 am

Liam looked from Alice to Liliane to Alice and groaned.
Why me? I just want to be ignored in life!
"Yeahh, ermm nice to meet you" he replied to Alice, all the time keeping his gaze on Liliane's wand hand.
Back to top Go down
karabear

karabear

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:15 am

Renae noticed a student (she was pretty sure his name was Liam) and a few others surrounding him.
"What's going on?" she asked softly, approaching the group.
Back to top Go down
http://www.karasocks.webs.com
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:45 am

Liliane saw Liam gazing at her wand arm.
"Oh please. Get over it. I won't jinx you here. I'm in a good mood today," she smirked.
The images of jinxing Liam floated through her mind.
Levicorpus would be lovely. Just to see him dangling there.
Back to top Go down
bloomingviolets

bloomingviolets

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 am

"Are you scared of the Slytherins?" Alice questioned. "Oh, you're muggle born aren't you? They won't do anything to you," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in the corridor.   Walking in the corridor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in the corridor.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next