Squib Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chocolates

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pastels

Pastels

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:07 am

Ah, resting time!

Icky’d been rushing from class to class for a while now. Alright, maybe not ‘rushing’ exactly, but still…CLASSES! Hello! Classes are the one thing that drain a fellow off his energy. No, seriously. Sure, you don’t move at all. But you are forced to think. Plus, it takes real concentration abilities to listen to old Binns. That guy had serious issues about being boring. Though at least one could do anything of interest unnoticed in his class.

Moving on, Icky was now sitting on a reasonably comfy couch in the Slytherin common room. He had a handful of chocolates, eating one after the other with a smile. Life. Is. Good. Yup, he liked chocolates. But, seriously, who didn’t? Nobody with any type of taste as far as Icky was concerned. You’re born obsessed with chocolates and stay that way throughout your whole life. It’s the ONE thing that never get old.

Unwrapping a chocolate frog, Icky was about to snatch it when it escaped, landing on some Slytherin’s head in one leap. Huh? Icky hadn’t noticed him there before. He must have just got there.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:39 pm

Liliane walked into the common room when she saw a chocolate frog land on somebody's head. She saw a boy with messy black hair just staring at that chocolate frog. She quickly fixed her long blonde hair and walked to the black-haired boy.
"That was very nice you know. Throwing chocolate frogs at people is really annoying. What if it melts? It would take forever to wash out of hair, trust me," she grinned at him as she quickly grabbed another chocolate frog out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:56 pm

Lucille grunted in her sleep, dreaming peacefully, when she heard voices and unfortunately woke up. Her vision was still blurry, but she could make out that she had fallen asleep at a couch near the fireplace (again), and recognized two vague faces: Icky, and that girl she saw at the library. They seemed to be talking about...chocolate? Ooh, chocolate!

Her shoulders jerked and she sat up straight abruptly, rubbing her eyes and combing a hand through her messy hair. She tried to listen to what they were saying. "That was very...blahblah...Throwing chocolate frogs at people...blahblahblah...trust me." Ah, so some poor guy got hit on the head with a Chocolate Frog?

Lucille smiled sleepily and said, "Nice...can I have one?" She didn't wait for an answer and took a Chocolate Frog from the coffee table, but it slipped out her still-weak grasp and jumped onto someone's head like the former one did.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:06 pm

Liliane laughed as another chocolate frog went flying out of somebody else's grasp. This time it came from a girl she saw at the library.
"What was her name again? Gosh I have horrible memory," Liliane muttered to herself.
She continued laughing as she grabbed more chocolate frogs and set them all loose. The frogs were bouncing around the room and repeatedly hitting that same boy in the head.
Back to top Go down
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Chocolate Frogs bouncing around the common room and hitting poor anonymous guy with no mercy.

Lucille gawked at the girl who had just set loose a whole box of the charmed chocolate as if she was crazy. Wait, crazy? Let me rephrase that. As if she was a genius. Lucille couldn't help but giggle, though she was still very drowsy, and turned to look at Icky. She wondered if he'd join the - er - fun.

An unsuspecting first year passed by the fire and was attacked by four frogs. Girls were standing at a corner, looking horrified as a dozen frogs jumped onto them and smeared their robes with chocolate. The whole common room erupted with shrieks and laughter. It was a good thing no professor was present, or they'd be dead.

Lucille caught a glimpse of a frog hurtling toward her; she caught it just in time to save her face, and have a snack while she's at it.

((ooc: Let's wait for Pastel to post again =D))
Back to top Go down
Pastels

Pastels

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:55 am

A girl had then walked right up to him, telling him that throwing chocolate frogs at people were very annoying. “Your point?” He asked. Firstly, opening a charmed frog and watching it leap onto other people’s heads could hardly be described as ‘throwing’ the frog. Secondly, who cared? Icky actually liked being annoying. It was one of the first things you learn after meeting him. In fact, it could very well be the only thing as well.

Then she decided to grab a chocolate frog from his hand. What? Nobody takes his chocolate frogs without at least asking first. This girl seriously needed to learn manners. Plus, this was supposed to be his relaxation time. He was going to tell her that when Lucille, who apparently just woke-up, reached a hand and grabbed another. Sure, she at least asked. But waited for an answer? Nope. And wasn‘t that the whole point of ‘asking’?

“Hey-” was all he could say before the mystery girl grabbed more chocolate frogs. Then set them loose ?

“MY CHOCOLATE FROGS!!!”

How dare they?

Icky gasped and stood up, watching his chocolate frogs bounce on everyone’s heads. It was only then that reality sunk in. The frogs were messing with everyone’s heads, clothes, you name it! A grin split on his face and then turned to laughter. This was hilarious . The only bad thing about it? He wasn’t in the fun.

Plus, these two did deserve some payback for stealing his frogs. Even if it was for a good cause.

Grabbing two more chocolate frogs, he unwrapped one then snatched the frog and threw it at the mystery girl. Next, the second one was unwrapped and thrown at Lucille. “That is called ‘throwing’ the frog,” he explained with a laugh.

Yup, this was hilarious indeed.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 2:37 am

Liliane kept laughing as the mystery boy realized what happened to his frogs.
“That is called ‘throwing’ the frog,” he said as he threw the frogs at her and the other girl. This was the last straw. Liliane quickly went and grabbed more chocolate frogs and began pegging them at the boy.
"Teach. You. To. Throw. Chocolate. At. Me," and with every word she said a chocolate frog hit the boy.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:15 am

Freddie walked into slytherin common room.
He was hoping to find it empty and peaceful.
Instead, he walked into a chocolate frog fight.
He laughed and walked over to the scene.

"Seriously Icarus, if you're going to cover two beautiful girls in chocolate, at least offer to lick it off afterwards"
He chuckled, winking at Lucille and Liliane.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:24 am

Liliane watched as Freddie walked into the common room. She immediately stopped throwing chocolate and started fixing her hair.
"Seriously Icarus, if you're going to cover two beautiful girls in chocolate, at least offer to lick it off afterwards," Freddie said as he winked at her.
Liliane quickly fixed her clothes and began twirling her hair.
She turned away from the other boy, Icarus she realized was his name, and began walking towards Freddie.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 am

Hair twirling. A dead giveaway in Freddie's books.
"Hey Liliane, enjoying yourself?" he flashed a brilliant smile before slouching into an empty seat by the fire.
Liliane was cute, but he didn't do 'keen'.
He preferred to play things cool.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:35 am

"Hey Liliane, enjoying yourself?" Oh my. His smile was dazzling.
"Oh..no not really. Way behind on work and stuff, but I don't need to do that now. There's always time later," she grinned at him.
I hope I'm not being clingy. That would be horrible.
Liliane hopped onto a seat next to Freddie by the fire.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 am

"There's always time for that later"
"Accio" he muttered, pointing his wand at a bottle of butterbear in the corner.
Slytherin common room always seemed to have a small stock of it.
"Well it's nice that you can make time for little ol' me." He chuckled.
"So whose your date to the ball?" Freddie asked casually.
He sure liked to be a tease.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 am

"So whose your date to the ball," he said. It didn't sound like he was asking her out, and Liliane frowned at this.
"I don't have a date." She muttered. Of all the topics to talk about with him, he chose this one.

((ooc; sorry for being so short. I can't think of anything xD ))
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:59 am

"A beautiful girl like you? They should be waiting in a line!" He excaimed.
So he was being very complimentary, it was his way of avoiding asking her.
Not that he'd mind going with her.
He just wanted to keep his options open for a little longer.

Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:02 am

"A beautiful girl like you? They should be waiting in a line!"
Liliane blushed a dark red. This was one of her worst features. Her face gave her away too much. She had been planning on getting a tan, thinking that when she blushed it wouldn't show as much. She just hasn't found the time.
Taking a deep, calming breath she said, "Well if I was beautiful they'd be lining up. Only I'm not. Which explains why there isn't a line." Grinning she took another deep breath. Good,good my face doesn't feel so hot anymore.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 am

"Well if I was beautiful they'd be lining up. Only I'm not. Which explains why there isn't a line."
Freddie felt bad now.
Damn his conscience.
I guess i'd have asked her anyways.
He moved forward slightly on his chair, so he was closer to her.
He held her hand, and bent low to kiss it. His eyes staring straight into her eyes. Beautiful.
"Liliane Aloise, will you do me the great honour of being my beautiful date to the Fool's Day Ball?"
His voice was soothing and confident, his eyes never blinking.
And with that he placed a soft kiss on her beautifully soft hand.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:24 am

Liliane gasped as Freddie leaned closer to her. He grasped her hand and Liliane began hyperventilating.
As he kissed her hand she zoned out. She was in her daydream land again. Just her, and Freddie. It was the classic daydream you see in old fashion movies. Two lovely people running while holding hands on the beach. Cheesy, yes. It satisfied Liliane though.
"Will you......beautiful date....ball," was all Liliane heard. That was enough for her though. She grinned happily and said, "Yes!" and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:33 am

Freddie chuckled, that was why people loved him.
What do girls want? Their own little fairytale.
The hug, he had to admit was unexpected.
He welcomed it anyway, it would have been rude not to.
Freddie sat back in his chair now.
Smiling the very smile that got him so much attention.
Icarus however looked like he was going to be sick.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 3:09 am

Freddie chuckled, and Liliane quickly pulled away.
The hug was maybe too much, Liliane shook the thought away.
"So...what's wrong with Icarus. He looks like. I have no idea," Liliane laughed.
"Oh! Freddie do you have an owl? I need to send a letter to my friend back at home, but last time I used one of the school owls it took ages!," Liliane was speaking to fast. Was it nerves?
At least she wasn't lying. It wouldn't be long until she started making up stories to sound interesting, even though she tries her hardest not to do that.
Back to top Go down
xaee24smcx

xaee24smcx

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:52 am

She definately wasn't the 'play it cool' kinda girl.
"Erm, yeah sure you can use Berty." He replied, his butterbeer now incredibly interesting.
"He's up in the owlery, the Eagle Owl. He's in a bright green cage. Pretty hard to miss" He added.
He was unsure what to do, or say for that matter.
Sure he'd dealt with clingy girls before, but it was usually after a couple of days, not minutes.
Adelina will know how to deal with it.
"Well I think i'm going to go talk to Adelina up at the Quidditch pitch."
He muttered, downing the rest of his butterbeer and standing up.
Back to top Go down
luv_those_faeries__

luv_those_faeries__

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:09 am

Liliane sighed.
I must have freaked him out.
She gathered her stuff and ran up to put everything away in her room.
I'll find somebody to talk to. To help me be less clingy.
Liliane bolted out of the common room.
Back to top Go down
Fantasticality

Fantasticality

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 am

Salvation. This common room, was salvation.
God, how Aurelius hated History of Magic. His dear old mother forced him to take it because she thought it would be 'benificial'. What's beneficial about listening to some guy drone on about something that happened centuries ago?
Aurelius slovenly tossed down his shoulder bag, and fell into the nearest chair. Sigh. Salvation though it might be, there was hardly anything to do.

[[ooc: I'm sorry I wasn't here for the whole chocolate frog jumping on Aurel's head thing. I couldn't post yesterday D:]]
Back to top Go down
http://melanie.fraudshow.org
ehnnie25

ehnnie25

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:10 am

Lucille blinked a few times, trying to stay awake. Honestly though, it wasn't that hard. Especially when Icky had thrown a Chocolate Frog at her, apparently for revenge. The thing was slowly melting into her hair as it bounced repeatedly on her head. "Gedoff-" she said sleepily, catching it with her hand and throwing it hard at a random second year. Contented, she looked back at Icarus.

"I'm guessing you didn't appreciate the brilliance of taking your chocolate?" she chortled as she pulled out her wand and pointed it at her hair. "Tergeo." The chocolate was wiped off instantly. Then someone spoke up: "Seriously Icarus...beautiful girls...chocolate...lick it off..." What? Lucille's head still felt heavy, she couldn't pick up everything he said.

But he sounded like a sleaze. It was good that he left, but anonymous girl did, too. Actually, that girl looked oddly happy when she ran up the stairs to the dorm. Shrugging, Lucille slouched back in her chair, ready to sleep again, when another guy entered the common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chocolates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chocolates   Chocolates Empty

Back to top Go down

Chocolates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Squib Roleplay :: First Term :: Slytherin Common Room-
Jump to: